The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

See, I rather wait a few hours than have a developer break the game accidentally. You pretty much did everything you can for now, thanks @Sirrian

I Wrote a request to the Support. Play on xbox one and buyied 1 Honor Chests for 400 and Same Problem with wrong things Inside IT. ā€¦

Thanks for letting us know, it 's great to get acknowledgement of the problem and solution so quick - cheers! :slight_smile:

Just bought the Glory event troop, came across the same problem - Didnā€™t get Valour or the Arcane Bloods, I didnā€™t check to see what I might have gotten instead. Guess Iā€™ll submit a support ticket. (edit: Support tickets on console is really annoying. We have to register for a site just to report a bug? Iā€™ll try PMā€™ing a console dev instead, far less annoying.)

Problem with the XB1 Store, too.
I purchased the ā€œYasmineā€™s Chalice Weapon Packā€ for $5.99 (plus Tax) and got some souls and gold and probably keys but NO weapon popped. Nothing new is showing in my Hero weapon inventory.

It even marked the ā€œLimit 1ā€ Bundle as ā€œOWNEDā€ but when I restarted, that bundle notice disappeared entirely from the Shop lineup, as if it had never been there. :frowning:

Venbarak is still dropping from the Valor bundle as of 15 minutes ago. Iā€™ll wait until itā€™s fixed before I purchase that one.

You can login with Facebook too. Donā€™t bother the devs, do it the way youā€™re supposed to.
I got the 400 glory back, kept the old purchase, and they sent me the new stuff in a mail.

Oh, really? Iā€™ll try that then.

I donā€™t have Facebook.
Isnā€™t the 505games Support site (Submit a ticket : 505 Games) the way weā€™ve supposed to file a Ticket for consoles??

Did you even check their website before you angry post? How about you check it firstā€¦

You do know we have to log into Facebook in order to READ Facebook postings, right?
Makes it kind of hard to check if you donā€™t have an account there.

And if you check on this website, you end up at the same link that I posted. =p

I fail to see how you are reading my query above (ā€œIsnā€™t 505games where weā€™re supposed to file Ticketsā€ = Yes) as an angry post. Does everything have to be qualified using an emoji these days? Store glitches can happen with new updates or a new server migration. Then they get fixed. Nothing out of the ordinary. As always, just requires some patience as they get stuff sorted out.

Seems like there are numerous issues at the moment. This is outrageous, we should all be compensated with a free Mythic :wink:

#Updated

Adjusted OP for this weekā€™s Events

Whoa! Turn down that anger, and stop yelling in the comments, your hurting my eyes!!! :yum:

Would it be a good idea to save up keys as well until the update? This is coming from someone whoā€™s still missing half of the legendaries and a couple of the epics.

If you donā€™t mind waiting, absolutely. At least until the mythic get into the glory chests. I forget the number of troops console is missing compared to pc but itā€™s quite a bit.

1 Like

Anyone know if this is fixed yet? I want to purchase more copies of Valor but donā€™t want to bother the devs with refunding, etc if itā€™s still not been fixed.

Someone reported recently that itā€™s not fixed yet. I think because there is more messed up on the store than glory packs.

You forget the master list in the OP?

1 Like

Yes sir I havenā€™t read it recently. Sue me!!! lol what is the number currently? Are we at 55 now?

Edit: Console needs 58 according to my count.

Will be nice seeing the list reduce. Not sure if it would look cleaner by completely removing any kingdoms where the troops on console already do match PC