The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Rowanne she is very strong

Edit: srry i missread you, i would do spark on gorgota cause he is very lucky when he explose the gems and catch a skull cascade

Then youā€™re not really taking advantage of Sparkgrinderā€™s synergy with constructs. If I wanted to build a team around Rowanne or Gorgotha, I wouldnā€™t be using Sparkgrinder.

1 Like

Well put carnex first then and cast spark on carnex

On another issue - Bunniā€™Nog will probably be released soon and will murder those knight teams in PVP. Is there another troop that can batter those Forest Fey troops? (Including overcoming Gloom Leafs 3rd trait that mirrors skull damage)

Right, so back to Robertā€™s question, who would you put with Carnex and Sparky if youā€™re going to boost Carnexā€™s attack? If it is an Adana or construct team, this is where I always get blocked since I donā€™t like having so much duplication of mana colors and everyone seems to use red and yellow (or black).

Iā€™ve tried using Mercy as a purple-using yellow creator. When that works, it works well. Drake rider or banshee might be good too to create red. Thereā€™s probably something to be done with the new hero classes, but I just havenā€™t really gotten into that for whatever reason.

1 Like

Thatā€™s still the lineup that Iā€™m most likely to skip in PVP. When I feel like doing it, I will either use:

• Goblins (lots of extra turns and targetable damage; once Gloomleaf is down, the rest fall quickly to spells and skulls)
  • A shadow-hunter team (Iā€™ve got a few lineups, including @TaliaParks original blue team, to use spell damage)
  • A rowanne team with a tank up front (I use Alastair, Valk, Rowanne & Templar; loop forever and when Rowanneā€™s armor is up to about 80, cast once to wipe them all out.)

Any of these can still be a problem if there are too many skulls up at once.

lvl 113
I saw someone say here to focus on the kingdoms with 8+ troops first. The highest I have is 8 troops in Broken Spire and Whitehelm

I noticed now that I actually do have a silver star in Whitehelm too! Must be when I managed to upgrade my Archon Statue to level 17ā€¦ The next star is still 535 points away though ^^ā€™ I guess Iā€™ll get to leveling those troops first then.

Level give 10 points
Traits 25
Troop 50

1 Like

Good stuff. There is no troop that does double damage (for example) specifically against Fey?

Yeah this guy double hit fey, gain 5 health and 40% chance to devour elf

Elwyn has Fey slayer, but is pretty useless. Elf-eaterā€™s spell seems a little schizoid (is that the right word?) in that he does double damage to Fey but devours Elves. Make up your mind!

Great Maw or other devour troops might be an option, too. Devour goes through barrier and traits.

1 Like

Yeah hes better against elf cause first trait also double hit elfā€¦ Heā€™s weird

1 Like

Very nice news guys

2 Likes

Elf Eater? Definitely an option but as you and Stan say he is a little disjointed by attacking Fey and Elfs - do see some Elf teams too though.

Wouldnā€™t mind eating this Elf :peach:

As a reminder, the Mythic Horsemen require 21 each of 2 Arcane Traitstones.

I will write-up a small guide with upcoming Troops so we can plan a course for saving up!

2 Likes

Im happy i almost got all card mythic traited and max level will be ready for the patch bring it on!!! Lol

So, how is everyone feeling about the console in the next 2 months?

Worried Iā€™m going to need to redouble my efforts to acquire resources for all the new troops about to be released to catch up to PC/Mobileā€¦

1 Like

i donā€™t think they will drop all troop in the same time, like they said they want us to get them all so they will probably make some special bundle with 2 or 3 troop in it

1 Like

When you get the pvp update, you might end up getting 3 troops a week or more.