The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

get real, so are all the other guardians and even the devoted can do that.

Dark monolith look nice

And you think I didnā€™t know thatā€¦?

Iā€™m sure someone will find your reply helpful, just not me.

Any word yet about the next console troop?

It will be Blackhawk week, with Bonnie Rose and Mimic.

1 Like

250 glory?

Blackhawk tomorrow, Bonnie Rose and Mimic.

1 Like

Thanks guys, official annoucement been done? Cause i didinā€™t see it

Edit: nevermind i just found it :slight_smile: sirrian posted it very early today i had to scroll down

Yeah there was a slight hiccup with the new events being posted earlier than usual, probably back to normal time next week.

I donā€™t like mimic, his magic is a little too much random, Bonnie look nice tough

1 Like

Iā€™m only interested in kracken to have fun with and bonnie only for the Blood Trait stones.

1 Like

I tried to announce the new troop in the guild Chat and i canā€™t type mimic cause it was censored, since french is my first language i was wondering if mimic was something explicit or what?

uhhhā€¦ not in english as far as Iā€™m awareā€¦ O.o wonder why itā€™s on the censored list.

1 Like

mimic is not explicit, bizarre censorship. My best guess, although a stretch, is that ā€œmicā€ is censored to discourage users from asking if others have a microphone and to go into chat or something, although that seems innocent enough and would hope the devs donā€™t feel the need to baby us in that regard.

1 Like

Ok thanks guys it was weird for sure :slight_smile:

It might not be the Devā€™s choiceā€¦

1 Like

Whats up guys, i finally catched 3 kraken and i was wondering if he was good in defense or it is only a good invasion troop?

Original post is updated for this weekā€™s events on console and PC/Mobile.

Grand Inquisitor and Penitent should now be available in chests.

2 Likes

Answer is no btw lol 1/10 def win

2 Likes

He seems like he might need the human touch to be effective. Some troops arenā€™t handled well be the AIā€¦

1 Like