The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Hopefully Blackhawk. I need to get some resources back before the Swords Edge Queen Ysabelle one.

1 Like

My guess would be Whitehelm for Gardā€™s Avatar and Queen Ysabelle as the legendary.

1 Like

Would be awesome :slight_smile:

I think it will be Ghulvania with one or two bonus troops.

Yup i donā€™t think we will see new kingdom before next week

Updated for this weekā€™s troops.

Can someone who plays PC/Mobile let me know if Ice Golem has actually been released, or if it was just a dev error that got him into collections temporarily? Maybe @Lyya or @Rasper?

Ice Golem was given out in an email as a holiday gift. So far he is not obtainable from chests.

1 Like

Cool - thanks. Iā€™ll add him to the ā€˜troops to comeā€™ list, then.

As far as I know, Ice Golem wasnā€™t given out to Xbox One players. If he was, I didnā€™t get him. I double checked my troop list to be sure and heā€™s not there.

Ice Golem was not given to console players yet. I believe his reference to adding them to the list was directed at the ā€œTroops to comeā€ portion of the list.

1 Like

This week is lame :frowning:

4 Likes

Updated for this weekā€™s events.

2 Likes

I think that the release date of the last PC Mythic (Pharos Ra ?) is missing :slight_smile:

But nice recap ^-^

1 Like

Thanks - I always seem to forget about the new Mythics. Everything should be up to date now.

So, yesterday I decided to open up some chests and was excited when I saw Desdaemona dropping. I was also a bit puzzled, since I was not expecting her to appear in chests until 4 weeks after her introduction (which was on December 26th), two weeks ago. There was some discussion in another thread last week about which troops were available in chests, and I responded saying that the system was the same as on PC - troops generally hit chests 4 weeks after they are available for glory (exceptions for new kingdoms, imps, etc.). I mostly hoard chests and donā€™t keep track of when I get what, but from my collection, it looks like everything released before the 2.1.5 update is in chests (plus Dragonā€™s Claw kingdom troops, plus Desdaemona), but no other event troops. Specifically, I donā€™t think I have pulled a warg, wayfinder, couatl, Dragonian rogue or anything more recent.

Does anyone track chest releases more closely than me, and if so, can you confirm my understanding of how this is actually working? [Maybe: @death, @verdugo, @Rickygervais, @graeme, @VegaDark541 ,@boats, @Clutch ?]. Was Desdaemona available in chests before this week, and has anyone pulled a Warg or Wayfinder (or anything more recent?)

I think it is mostly pulling Desdaemona that threw me. If everything else is working as advertised, and if there is any interest, I could add a ā€œnot available in chestsā€ list in the original thread, or manage a separate one the way Rasper does for PC/Mobile.

1 Like

I can confirm that Desdemona was in chests at the beginning of last week. Got mine to legendary.
@Stan

2 Likes

Maybe they dropped her in right when they released her then.

I opened some glory chests last week(canā€™t remember what day)and got Desdaemona. Iā€™m 110% sure about that, not too sure if I got Warg, though.

1 Like

I hope so. Iā€™m not a big fan of waiting a month after a troop is released to be in chests.
Plus Desdaemona is a good troop.

1 Like

Yeah, I was getting a little tired of dodging some demon-heavy teams in PVP and built a team around her. Itā€™s working really nicely on some of the Famine teams that used to give me some trouble. Once I can get her up to Legendary or Mythic, it will be even better. I might open another thousand chests or two tonight to get a couple more copies.