The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Nice almost there

1 Like

so no mythic for us this month?!

I suspect they’ll put Abynissia and maybe Gard’s Avatar in chests as soon as they release some additional troops - probably at the next weekly rollover (Sunday/Monday).

It looks like they pushed the update the minute it was available and will sort out how they catch the troops up starting next week.

I hope so buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been farming for gards avatar for weeks!
Anyone know when bombot is in gold chests? Got a thousand ready to go. Next week? I think that’s 4 weeks since the event.

You and me both. I accidentally Ascended my extra copies, now I only have one. :frowning:

That little Mech is awesome.

1 Like

Aye, I deliberately bought extra so I could have two epics. I only traited them once, for something that blows itself up it a waste of stones really. Imo anyway.

Here’s what we got for our legendary task completion. Most certainly not the best obviously, but every little helps!

What stones were they?

20 blue minors.

Damn thats actually nothing for 1mil. Miss the old guild tasks… Santas big gifts are now lost in the winds (no offense just bad pun lol )

1 Like

That looks disappointing, but anything RNG based in this game leaves you feeling that way, almost always.

1 Like

That’s poor. I think our guild have decided to try and finish every task to 6* and see what’s what and how many days are left.

1 Like

anyone know witch troop we will get tomorow? i don’t see the console thread anywhere

We will probably see it posted soon I think, the console thread always seems to be about an hour after the PC/Mobile one. Am hoping it is anyway lol.

1 Like

yup it’s there already look like we get 3 new troops and a new kingdom… very nice!!!

And there it is :smile:

1 Like

Grrrr ive already blasted a few thousand keys and still missing the dragonsoul

1 Like

Anyone pull the Dragon Soul yet? I only tried about 20 gem keys but got 2 Forest Guardian in 15 event keys

yeah, I got him but he’s in gems not in event