The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I’m not at all sure what they can and can’t do anymore. Rock Troll, Apothecary and a few others were all released after the PC/Mobile 2.1 update. By the same logic, I thought there were 3 more sets of troops that could have been released this week, yet all we got was Winter Imp. Hopefully, MS approves the update and the floodgates open this week!

1 Like

They can’t add new troops to console except with a patch. Winter imp in a glory bundle makes me think that’s it for new troops current patch. I’m thinking desdomonia might not be fully working.

1 Like

Desdemona better be in next weeks, i want her for my true damages team. Working or not, atleast let me look at her grrr.

I have updated the original post to catch up on this week’s update releases (all platforms) and move the Guardians into the list of released troops. If anyone sees any other new troops, or anything else that is missing, please let me know.

1 Like

Any confirmed new troops dropping post update?

I asked and so far only guardian

Opened 100 gold and glory chests, no new troops. Only guardians are the new troops appearing in the “show all” view

I don’t understand the chat is it working?

Yes it’s working for me.

You see people talk? I just see when someone get a new troop

Yes, I have seen plenty of people talk. I am in room 001.

They forgot the kingdoms :open_mouth: but the rest is workig prettty good for me

New kingdoms will come out in the future.

2 Likes

And by 'in the future" I hope you mean at least one of them at the next weekly reset… :grinning:

I’m glad we finally got the update, extremely disappointed it didn’t include any new kingdoms. Last time we got two, and the preview of the update even showed a screenshot of the map with the kingdoms. Oh well.

I love it, plague and death finaly worth it

Look like the AI customisation is working, i saw AI matching color gem when there is skulls on the board

1 Like

I don’t know about you guys but it is finaly nice to get over 100 glory per tribute

1 Like

So when every 12 tasks are done, are we supposed to get legendary task like pc/mobile?

Yes you are.

1 Like