The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Update available on PS4 now :smile:

2 Likes

Yep downloading now.

1 Like

lol i knew it would be horrible but not that much, bone dragon really suck now, he lost his charm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was to stop all the bone-courage cheese going on. Lol, I actually have to play with my eyes open now @Rickygervais

omg also look like the death mark is already changed do 2 turn delay

2 turn or one turn

i see 2 turn on death text

Should be one turn

Hey guys, this is a translation error regarding death mark. The team are working on a fix for that now. Itā€™s still 0 turns and will be made one turn in the next update.

6 Likes

@Saltypatra do you know if we gonna get pharos ra this friday or next week?

I donā€™t know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This smiley make me think you know it but donā€™t want to tell me lol :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Stan
Do you know what Troops are going to be added into the Chest drop table this Monday from 4 weeks ago?

Itā€™s in the OP. Obsidian Golem and Lady Ironbeard.

He was released this morning

Let me doubt about it, i donā€™t see any official news :slight_smile:

Edit: nevermind i found it

1 Like

Original post updated for 3.0 update and release of Pharos-ra. Even though the Guild Wars troops are unobtainable until Guild Wars actually starts, I am counting them as released since they are in the troop list (PC/Mobile players donā€™t have them all yet, either). With that, we are nearly caught up on troops (only 18 behind).

The only troops that we donā€™t have yet are:
Suncrest Kingdom (8 troops)
3 Unreleased mythics (Ketras, Stonehammer & Elemaugrim)
6 Recent PC/Mobile troop releases (Nyx, Sentry Bot, Clockwork Knight, Tesla, Bone Naga, Sir Gwayne)
Necrezza (was a free gift to PC/Mobile on 3.0 release, then went into chests later)

In @Shiratoriā€™s honour, I am abandoning my ā€œno predictionsā€ policy and taking one last stab at how I think things will unfold over the next few weeks:

Nim has already announced that weā€™ll get Nyx this coming week (plus Dark Troll and Void Portal) for glory. The following week will presumably be Suncrest, with maybe a Friday release (just after Pharos-Ra ends his exclusive week). They might slip a bonus troop or two into that week (Necrezza and/or Bone Naga?). An Adana event after that and one or two more events with bonus troops to catch up on the last couple weeks of PC/Mobile releases and weā€™re done with non-mythic troops. I think theyā€™ll run mythic-exclusive weeks every two or three weeks until weā€™re caught up, but that will still take 6-9 weeks. Even at 9 weeks, weā€™re still on track for a simultaneous release of the next PC/Mobile mythic in July.

Edit: when I wrote the last couple sentences, I was thinking the release schedule was a mythic on PC/Mobile every 2 months for some reason, when the actual schedule is 1 per month (Kingdoms are 1 every 2 months). With that in mind, they really need to release 2 mythics per month (or one every 2 weeks) on console to make any meaningful progress catching up. I hope/suspect thatā€™s what theyā€™ll actually do.

1 Like

Although not strictly applicable to this fantastic record of unreleased troops I think it would be great to also keep account of the exclusive weeks for Apocalypse Mythic troops. They will throw a spanner in the works.

Hopes of an increased Mythic drop rate during this intensive catch up period have dwindled.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure exactly what you mean by that - can you explain?

There was a request to have a exclusive week for apocalypse troops to drop. My understanding is the devs weā€™re looking into it but no guarantees could be done, just that they would look into it.

2 Likes