The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I knew this. It was Ricky who just found out as you can see here.

My reply was directed at Ricky, pretty sure you knew, Verdugo. My bad if I clicked the wrong reply button.

1 Like

Well i didinā€™t use guardian that much and when i play against the AI, it never pick skulls

I noticed when you cast their spells, the skulls stayed lit up like a valid target. Clicked one and suddenly it all made sense. Especially Courage.

1 Like

I didnā€™t realise in the first few days of having guardians because Iā€™m pretty sure in the spell text it only mentions selecting gems and not skulls.

Updated for this weekā€™s events. Donā€™t know if everyone saw it, but Nim confirmed that Blackhawk is expected for the end of this week or beginning of next.

Also, Couatl and Dragonian Rogue should be available in chests now.

2 Likes

Weā€™re aiming for Friday after daily reset. But may delay it if thereā€™s any issues after server migration.

Since weekly reset happened yesterday/today, do you mean January 27th? or the Friday after the next weekly reset, which would be February 3?

Hereā€™s hoping that all goes well with the migration - thanks for all the extra work youā€™ve been putting in lately!

1 Like

Woops meant daily reset. I was answering a question to the team regarding weekly reset while i was writing that up. Should be 27th Jan

(Iā€™ve fixed my previous post now.)

1 Like

I think you were distracted by a mulletā€¦! :smirk:

Anyways, thatā€™s decent news to hear and thanks for keeping us informed and in the know regarding Blackhawk. Much appreciated. Cheers.

2 Likes

Click on the image if it isnā€™t displaying fully.

3 Likes

1 Like

@Nimhain and @Sirrian Is Blackhawk being released tomorrow? Or has it moved to a later date now?

2 Likes

Blackhawk should still be release on our Friday (today)

6 Likes

Confirmed, its here :slight_smile:

I know im a bit fast :stuck_out_tongue: but can you give any details of silverglade release on the consoles?

Original post updated for Blackhawk release.

Just a reminder that Event keys are still for Swordā€™s Edge until the weekly rollover.

3 Likes

Sometime after the next patch is released :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks sir :slight_smile:

Possibly same time as next patch, too.

Thatā€™s how Dragonā€™s Claw went down.