The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

@Rickygervais
I was just joking around with perception bias.

Lol well i did 3 fight and everytime there was 4x gem ready to take for the AI and of course i catched nothing :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s Quebecois, they don’t do sarcasm like we do, @Strat. :wink:

1 Like

I think the larger pvp pool is very cool

3 recurent teams

Gorgo
Valk or kraken
Justice
Mab

Gorgo
Dragon soul
Famine
mab

Any troop
Spirit fox
Spirit fox
Spirit fox

Have fun, oh please dev nerf bone dragon we want more diversity, yeah of course there is your diversity

2 Likes

@Nimhain @Saltypatra any chance of a new mythic being released this week to help us get caught up?

No mythic release this week. We want to give players a chance to recovers after a mythic + kingdom release over the last 2 weeks.

New mythic should be the week after (I believe I’ll need to check my schedule later).

3 Likes

Ketras next?

It’s not viable to attempt to obtain all mythics with a 3 week gap, unless you still have a massive stash, so it is necessary to skip all but the very best ones.

This choice is proving difficult with all the boosts/nerfs to mythics right now.

1 Like

@Nimhain i saw you talk about some changes with the gold reward in pvp, do you have any infos about this? Does the pvp points system will change also? i remember a discussion where sirrian said you were looking for it after the 3.0 update.So is it still in the plan?

The team is going to be looking into how PVP points are calculated, yes. It’s on the to-do list.

3 Likes

Ty for the answer @Saltypatra , do you know if it’s gonna be in the 3.05 update or in 3.1? Or it will be after crafting?

It will be after crafting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anything new you can tell us? I like gossip :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hereby dub you gossip queen.

(Also, no :P)

2 Likes

Why does crafting come before re-balancing pvp points / gold? Altering a few variables is a lot easier than a new game mode.

Because crafting is going to be awesome, and right now it’s a higher priority than fine tuning the PVP points.

5 Likes

Well tell us more, what is so awesome about crafting? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will give you the title Gossip Queen, just you watch.

1 Like

Alright let’s make a deal then, you give me the title gossip queen and you tell me something about the mini game related to crafting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alas, you will remain title-less FOREVER.

2 Likes