The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Ty for the answer @Saltypatra , do you know if it’s gonna be in the 3.05 update or in 3.1? Or it will be after crafting?

It will be after crafting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anything new you can tell us? I like gossip :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hereby dub you gossip queen.

(Also, no :P)

2 Likes

Why does crafting come before re-balancing pvp points / gold? Altering a few variables is a lot easier than a new game mode.

Because crafting is going to be awesome, and right now it’s a higher priority than fine tuning the PVP points.

5 Likes

Well tell us more, what is so awesome about crafting? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will give you the title Gossip Queen, just you watch.

1 Like

Alright let’s make a deal then, you give me the title gossip queen and you tell me something about the mini game related to crafting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alas, you will remain title-less FOREVER.

2 Likes

Boooo chicken :chicken:

Woohooo finally catched the last card i was missing Wulfy about time!!! I got it with legendary task , so people who say legendary task suck, sometime
You can get a very nice surprise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree with this more!!! I’d even put bug fixes over tuning PvP points.

1 Like

So what is suppose to be the next mythic?

Ketra or Stonehammer?

Ketras if they go in the same order as PC.

2 Likes

So if you had enough gems just for 1, which one would you try to get? I think stonehammer is better

2 Likes

If I’m going for just one, I’m waiting for Elemaugrim. I’ll probably spend a couple thousand gems trying for each and save most of them for the Dragon.

1 Like

Yeah i forgot him i need to check what he does

1 Like

Stonehammer burn and stun everyone it’s not better? Also 80% skull damage reduction look cool

I honestly haven’t done much research. I had heard neither Ketras nor Stonehammer was very good, but they just got buffed and I haven’t heard much since.