The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

That’s what you get for promoting this guy. Nothing but backtalk. :smirk:

2 Likes

Drake wouldn’t show up in event chests as a rare, though, would he?

2 Likes

Correct (as usual I’m going off the PC event etc, but it should be the same on Console in this case), Rare troops shouldn’t be in event chests. What the post by Sirrian means is that it’s an event troop available for glory (in a pack with arcanes etc), not that it’s in glory chests.

1 Like

Ok cause he said glory chest and also event troop kinda confusing

@Nimhain i think you should send us one bone demon copy in the mail for the mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

+1

Send one to everybody aka Mongo.

So do we know if it’s fixed yet?

1 Like

I don’t think so. I still haven’t seen positive confirmation from the devs or anyone on console that says they’ve pulled either from a chest.

1 Like

Weird usually they are quicker to fix these kind of issues

Well, it might be fixed… But who’s going to be the first one to open a couple thousand glory chests to make sure?

2 Likes

Already spended enough for the stupid dwarf i will pass my turn :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Saltypatra @Nimhain @Sirrian @Alpheon @GoldPhoenix0 you got some info for us about bone demon?

Anybody you forgot to tag?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah andrew but i think he is only on pc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bone Daemon will be available in chests later today. He (she? They?) will be available in glory and gem chests.

2 Likes

Hard to say when no skins :stuck_out_tongue:
I would say it

1 Like

Is Drake also going to be in chests as was announced? Or will it just stay as a glory troop?

I believe Drake will stay as a Glory Troop.

1 Like

Could you post this in the “Console: The Odd Couple” thread and maybe update the original post so that it removes any confusion, then? Because it clearly states that Drake will be available in Gold and Glory chests.

1 Like

@Nimhain any chance to see nimhain lair #3 this week? :slight_smile: please say yes

Edit: or at least just tell us the topics if you can :slight_smile: