The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Yeah, we’re already so far behind on mythics… not even to speak of the fact that we still haven’t got an exclusive period for the Apocalypse troops…

2 Likes

And it’s doubtful such a thing will come but they are available at least. I’d rather see the new stuff especially since once crafting comes, anyone can get one with the right resources.

2 Likes

Is that what you had in mind? If so, good idea. I think that puts the information that most people want right at the top, and if people want to review the historical releases, it is all there to dig into. It will be a touch more work for me to update each week, but less than a minute worth of extra work, I think.

Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

Due to catch up March next year… asssuming a PC release every 4 weeks. It is a very long time, especially with reduced resources.

1 Like

Yeah, of all the snafus involved with the console catch-up, the lack of exclusive Apocalypse troops is the thing I’m most upset about. I just feel outright lied to.

So what’s the deal with the black dragon recruitment thread? Why it’s always close?

I don’t know what’s going on over there. A guy was spamming the thread for his own guild recruitment a couple days ago which was why it got locked the first time. He might be sabotaging the thread now out of spite?

It’s weird, so a lonely guy is able to hijack a thread?

I think it’s more that the board sees all these flagged messages so it gets locked. After 4 hours it’s unlocked. However since nothing was otherwise done to remove said flagged posts, the board relocks it. Wash rinse repeat.

1 Like

Yup you are right, i just watched the thread just been unlocked and then relocked, it look like the flag counter doesn’t reset so it keep looping

I think we might get desert troll and these 2 troops

But it will mean we won’t catch up

@Nimhain @Alpheon @Saltypatra any chance we can get an update on when console can expect the next mythic troop?

1 Like

Oh well only desert troll that suck

So I get back after being out of town for a week, and it looks like the developers took the week off too. No new Mythic was released last Friday? I was all ready too :frowning:

Well i guess you can take another week off, you won’t miss anything :slight_smile:

Too busy fixing the game since the pc crowd started complaining about the same thing we were months ago. Probably. Yes, I’m a bit fed up and frustrated.

1 Like

But, its not like they needed to create a new Mythic. Just release one of the existing ones, We have a long way to go “Mythic wise” to catch up.

Or even release 1 of the horsemen as opposed to the cluster ___ they did the first time with Apocalypse. Then proceed to make 1 of the 4 absolutely indispensable for top Bracket play in Guild Wars.

2 Likes

Well another 3 months before Justice get fix.

Btw @stan you forgot to change title :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I hadn’t updated anything yet. Was a little disappointed when I saw everything last night and just thought I would wait until today on the off-chance that something got thrown in last-minute. It should be up to date now.

1 Like

Yup i feel your frustration, no mythic release and then another 1 troop event, it’s a real slap in the face