The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Ok. But ALL of them match the Glory troops with 100% perfect accuracy, you memory is faulty like in the Khetar example above (and also like people saying Maw has a 90% devour rate). Im calling it a night before I need to prove 1+1=2

Look at Glacial Peaks

Fey just happens coincide with majority by chance

Look at Darkstone

Mystic does NOT coincide with majority

On and on and on and on and on…

@stan im trying to keep track of special events, do you think the list is full or i forgot an event?

1 Like

I can check that for you tomorrow. Glad to see the Habs won, btw. Now let’s go Oilers!

1 Like

Yes radulov the hero :slight_smile:

1 Like

alright i think i finally found it

!-Feb 27- War on , wax off : +25% Leonis and +25% Wildfolk, glory troop was Wandering Monk and Desert Mantis

2-Mar 6- The Mummy return: +25% Khetar and +25% divinity, glory troop was Mummified King and Bastite Priestess

3-Mar 13- Witches in Britches: +25% Darkstones and +25% mystic, glory troop was Night Hag and Giant Toad

4-Mar 20 - The Right to arm Bears: +25% Stormheim and +25% Beast, glory troop was Urska Wanderer and Snowy Owl

5-Mar 27- My Little Unicorn : +25% Silverglade and +25% Elf, glory troop was The Silvermaiden

6-Apr 3- Hello Ladies!: +25% Blighted Lands and +25$ Deamon, glory troop was Incubus

7-Apr 10- Snow-Body Loves Me: +25% Glacial Peaks and +25% Fey, glory troop was Snow Gardian and Frostling

8-Apr 17 - Stoned in The Spire: +25% Spire and +25% Giant, glory troop is Obsidian Golem

9-Apr 24- Dead Men Tell No Tales +25% Blackhawk And +25% Rogue , glory troop are Captain Blackbeard and Bone Scorpion

10- May 1- Journey To The Crest +25% dragon And +25% mystic, Glory troop are Dragonian Monk and Spring Imp

11- May 8- The Bogstein Strangler +25% ??? And 25% ??? , glory troop are Marsh Strangler and Bog Strider

3 Likes

Giant, broken spire. Who won? Lol

Thank you.

Past memory does not help as what they did in the past weeks on console seem to have changed now that we are almost caught up to PC though. This weeks event does not follow like the others we have had on console. Thinking about it. I don’t know if its related to following the PC, or creating custom events based on the universally negative feedback that Developers received over the last two PC Events. (Elf hunt, and then Brown w/ BB).

2 Likes

@Rickygervais “won” for

1. Doing tons of research. See the lengthy post directly above yours that you chose to completely ignore.
  2. Writing it all up and then posting it here on the forums.
  3. Letting his research show how it worked in the past without removing weeks that disproved his theory(honest data collection). That in the past it was not based on “MAJORITY” troop in Kingdom, but matches my Glory Troop theory, and recognizing my memory of the events.

I give huge props to rickygervais for all that

Now though something has changed with this event. Majority troop has been out, see above. My theory is now out as well with this week.

3 Likes

Well when i am wrong i have no problem to say it. this is why i did the list to proove your were right

3 Likes

Hey,

Based on my records, you’ve got all the correct events in order since the 2.2 patch was released. The first two didn’t have an equivalent event on PC/Mobile, so they were original events for console. Since then, I think everything has been a recycled PC/Mobile event. Obviously, we’ve skipped a few as we’re catching up.

As far as the “rules” of events go, I just assume that they will be whatever the devs feel like that week and the bonus won’t always be based on anything in particular, although it will usually make some kind of thematic sense. They probably do that to keep all the spoiler-watchers on PC/Mobile at least a little bit off-balance.

1 Like

Hey @Saltypatra,

It has been a while since we’ve had any kind of official update on what is going on with the console versions. Based on my tracking, I see that we’ve only got a couple weeks of kingdom events from the 2.2 version left. Has the 3.0 update been submitted to Sony and Microsoft, or is it still in internal QA? I know that 3rd party approval is not under your control, so I’m not looking for an exact timeline, just curious about where we’re at in the process.

Also, would the plan be to release Suncrest and/or Guild Wars soon after the patch is released, or should we expect a bit of time in between?

We’d appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks!

3 Likes

@Saltypatra Yes, I second this!

I understand if you have to add a ton of disclaimers and use vague words. Last year in August Sirrian was very detailed that CONSOLE would be 100% caught up feature-wise by mid-October, and Troop wide by mid-December. Unforeseen problems arise… and he later probably regretted giving that level of detail in a timeline. But please share what you can. Thanks.

3 Likes

@Saltypatra me too :slight_smile:

The 3.0 console update just got sent out today for approval. We don’t know how long this will take, but the process has been started. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I love you @Saltypatra

4 Likes

I didnt realize bots could love. :wink:

3 Likes

As you guys may have noticed, you’re starting to catch up with event troops. We’re currently hoping the sync you guys up in the next month or so (as long as nothing throws a spanner in our plans).

Suncrest’s release will depend on when the update goes live, so we can’t really comment there. (This is partly due to we have a schedule we’re running from which gets adjusted as necessary).

8 Likes

While we wait we still can read this :slight_smile:

@Nimhain and @Saltypatra

That’s for keeping everyone in the loop as much as you can, I personally appreciate it!

2 Likes

That sounds good. What is the catch-up plan with regards to mythics? We’re currently three mythics behind, plus the four Apocalypse troops that we’ve never had the chance to obtain exclusively.

1 Like