The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Will be all over the next 2 mythics. Yeah your teams and playstyle is different to mine.
Will drop maybe 2k glory keys and try my luck on wulf.

Lol, gotta save a mythic to chase in case we ever get a crafting system.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s not a problem for me. Still a little jealous when I see people with their double-Famine teams. Canā€™t I have just one?

1 Like

I think I have 4 famines. Would give you one in a heartbeat if I could. Great troop, my fave mythic.
I have wulf on my PC account. Just chasing a few more arcanes for last trait.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been exploring like crazy to stock up. Just short 3 beasts and 1 venom now. Havenā€™t stopped to see how many minors Iā€™ll need, but Iā€™ve got gold chests for that if need be.

1 Like

That 3rd trait will be perfect for some teams your running mate.
@Stan really hope this mythic drops for you as I know you have wanted wulfy for a while now. Good Luck!

1 Like

Thanks mate! Iā€™m trying not to get my hopes too high.

Any official word from a dev yet. Hoping its today.
I donā€™t see any official news regarding wulf.

Isnā€™t this it?

2 Likes

Original post updated for release of Wulfgarok. I also put in some bigger headings to help separate the two lists if youā€™re scrolling quickly.

So, got him, but still working on finding a team I really like.

Iā€™ve tried Gorgotha, Druid, Amira, Wulf. It is quite effective, but more susceptible to a lucky AI streak than my usual Amira team which has a Manticore to mana drain a troublesome looper before they can get going. I like the ā€œ2 for 1ā€ aspect of Wulfyā€™s skill, but it is a little tricky to get it lined up. I saw Nimhain had suggested Forest Guardian as a good running mate, but I donā€™t have the traits.

Anyone else have a good team?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll let you know when I get him! Iā€™d definitely try trait fg, heā€™s made for wulfgarok mate!

1 Like

If i catch him i want to try it with forest guardian

2 Likes

What chest he was in for you?

I pulled him in a gem chest. I opened the 250 gem chests I had saved up, didnā€™t get one, then opened 1000 glory chests, didnā€™t get one, then started opening gem chests again (purchased with gems) and got one after about 300 more gem chests.

My wife got one with gem chests and then decided to just open some glory chests for fun and got a second. She is so lucky with this stuffā€¦

2 Likes

Hopefully Iā€™ll get him in a glory chest, those keys are easier for me to get compared to the amount of gems they want for more than one gem chest.

Original post updated for this weekā€™s events. The only good thing about working on a Sunday is Iā€™m actually at my computerā€¦

1 Like

Whats up guys? Are you excited about that guild war feature? It look like depending of the day, if you want to maximize points ,the attacker will need to create full team of same color. do you already have an idea of wich team you going to make for each color?

Tbh Ricky no not really. We still have broken troops and bugs. Iā€™m in no rush for it

Not excited, honestly. My busy season at work is coming up soon and I really donā€™t need another thing that I have to do everyday.

BTW, I tried buying some expired chests and they work normally. I was still getting Tuskar.

1 Like

It is only 5 fight per day, pretty sure you can find 10 min to do it :slight_smile: