The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

It looks like Talia hadn’t correctly reconciled the version numbers of the released troops and I copied and pasted his list as the basis for mine above. Last week, I was sure we were down to Anubite and Settite and was a little surprised when we got Apothecary and Lord Ironbeard, since he had listed them as 2.2 version troops. I know the Console and PC versions aren’t numbered the same, but I just went through all of the recently released troops and compared the release date of all patches, kingdoms and troops and will update my original post with release dates and PC version numbers shortly.

A short summary is here: Version 2.1 (guild update) was released on September 12 and version 2.1.5 (current PC version) on October 25. From troops released on PC/Mobile in the period between these two updates, we have already received Ironbeard, Apothecary, Royal Engineer, Bombot and DRACOS. They couldn’t give us Couatl and Dragonian Rogue without first giving us Dragon’s Claw, and I’m not sure if we have the coding necessary for Werewolf/Villager, but since they have already released 2.1 troops on Console, I think they could still release [Satyr Musician and War Goat], [Grand Inquisitor/Penitent] and [Dragon Knight/Innkeeper/Ysabelle] before the next console patch if need be.

Edit to add: original post is now updated to include PC/Mobile release dates for all troops not yet released on Console (except for Imps) and PC/Mobile patch dates.

1 Like