The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I don’t see how he will suck. He still has a passive stat drain every turn, still does heavy damage to a target of your choice and still gives a full drain on all troops. He’s still a very solid mythic-level troop, even at 24 mana with cursed instead of jinx.

When crafting comes, he’s still #1 on my list. After this week, maybe Draak…

3 Likes

Fair enough mate, like I said I expected mana cost nerf and nothing more.

2 Likes

Have you got your issue fixed dude? We’ve all got our fingers crossed! Probably why we’re doing poorly in gw!

1 Like

No mate still crashing.

1 Like

Only time will tell us, they will change the mana shield so it prevent mana drain and we don’t know if they going to put this trait on more troop. So famine won’t hit as strong as he was

1 Like

Famine should get this trait MO.
Lol, wouldn’t that be some fucking irony right there

3 Likes

Sucks mate. I sent you a message via psn saying don’t worry about it affecting gw, it’s nothing you or the guild can do anything about. Let’s hope alpheon sorts it and gives you a little present. Maybe the guild too, :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Also would like to see bd returned to its former glory. Raise mana cost but make it like maw that you can only cast spell once per battle.
Tbh I didn’t lose to a single bd cast… I lost to multiple bd casts in one battle.
Two casts bd and courage and ANY team was goodnight. The ass would fill up quicker then any troop I have ever seen

1 Like

Will there be a mythic this week?

Doesn’t seem so.

Oh well look like the 3 week plan is already over lol it’s all good more time to get ressources

1 Like

I feel myself starting to get a little impatient again. This is another month with no progress toward catching up on mythics and we have only had one bonus troop in the last 6 or 7 weeks (Sir Gwayne on May 22, and not counting troops which were already released to chests). Sigh.

3 Likes

Look like desert troll might be next troop

1 Like

That would fit the pattern of the last few weeks. Fingers crossed for a bonus troop or two!

They will probably put summer imp in glory but i don’t think we will get another bonus troop

1 Like

I was really hoping that a new mythic would get released today. Hopefully it was just a small oversight

2 Likes

Sooner or later, they have to catch up Necrezza, Bone Naga and Frost Lizard. Now is as good a time to start as any…

2 Likes

Formatting question for the original post: would people prefer that I keep the most recent releases visible at least until everything is released into chests, or now that we are on a new update, should I hide all of the troops released on 3.0? If you care one way or the other, let me know.

@Stan I vote that you list the troops that are missing and those that won’t be available in the normal loot chests for 4 weeks, then they can be removed from the list.

Hopefully that makes sense.

1 Like

The extra week for Stonehammer adds 3 weeks onto the bloated mythic catch up.

Just increase the drop rate and throw them out quickly, get it over with.

2 Likes