The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I’m still going with Dark Priestess but I can see a 2nd one added. Why not?

My vote is Dark Priestess and Necrezza for glory

That seems likely, imho.

What also seems likely is me being totally disheartened after I spend all my saved gems on Event Chests targeting Crimson Bat and receiving nothing but multiple copies of the kingdom epic.

Ugh. :disappointed:

Why dark priestess? There is some older troops like

bone naga
Frost lizard
Necrezza

Because our last few events have been 2 weeks behind pc. Following that order, Dark Priestess is next.

That make sense, i also wonder when we will see a new kingdom

Kingdom-wise, we’re all caught up. The next one is Urskaya on July 14 for PC. I figure we’ll either get it then or within 2 weeks after that though I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a simultaneous release.

GOW upcoming weeks events and troops! for more information. We are at the point where their release schedule won’t be that far removed from ours.

2 Likes

Yeah i believe we can now get it the same time then pc untill next update

I am hopeful that by September we are 100 percent in sync including mythics

That would be nice but i remember @Nimhain said we will be 100% close of the end of the year

Well let’s think about it.

June 23 Mythic Console - Stonehammer
July 7th Mythic PC - July one
July 14th Mythic Console Elemaghrim
August 4th Mythic Console Queen Aurora
August 4th Mythic PC August One
August 25th Mythic Console July One
September 1st Mythic PC - September One
September 15th Mythic Console - August One
October 6th Mythic PC - October One
October 6th Mythic Console - September One
October 27th Mythic Console - October One
November 3rd Mythic PC - November One
November 17th Mythic Console - November One
December 1st Mythic PC - December One
December 8th Mythic Console - December One

Assuming this goes by the count of a mythic every third week for console that is pretty spot on.

All of this is pure conjecture on my part and is not a guaranteed mythic release schedule.

So by this schedule that would mean January 2018 Mythic troops and event troops should be 100 percent synced.

I imagine event troops will be in sync by September or so, if not sooner.

2 Likes

Called it.

3 Likes

Original post updated for this week’s events. With two troops for PC and no bonus troops for us, we fall back one to nine troops behind. But we’re an update ahead for the first time ever! And will hopefully catch up a mythic later this week.

2 Likes

And in 2 weeks we should be getting those 2 troops so I really do think the behind factor at this point is the number of unreleased troops like Necrezza and Stonehammer plus 2 weeks worth of event troops rather than individually counting everything. They really do seem to be following a pattern now rather than the apparent haphazard way troops were released on console pre-Glacier Peaks.

So if the plan is to stay two weeks behind, then why hold back on the bonus troops? The only logical answer is that they are still holding some troops in reserve “just in case”. I’m fine with the current release pattern, but do want to get those old troops caught up.

Mostly, I’m just a little disappointed because I’ve been eyeing those Arcane Darks from Necrezza for months now.

Btw… Pridelands? :wink:

I don’t know what you’re talking about… :wink:

So new mythic is this week or next?

1 Like

Every 3 weeks means it should be here this Friday. It doesn’t look to be worth sinking the resources into chasing him though.

1 Like

I would assume it is still scheduled for this week, but I’m not expecting much response from the devs until they get the bugs with the PC version a little more under control.

1 Like