The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

we going to get it before pc? Or you just waiting for the approvement then release both version simultaneously?

@Stan, @Rickygervais: We’re still getting PC heavily tested as we’re still wary about how its going to go releasing to so many people, so we’re not 100% on a release date yet. We’re still testing and bug fixing (So it’s probably more accurate to say PC is 3.05.1 I guess?). That said, we just got a confirmation this morning and the new patch should deploy on consoles on Monday (our time) :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Cool count on me to be there :slight_smile:

It’s exciting to be ahead on something for a change!

2 Likes

@Alpheon do you know if famine and deathmark nerfs are include in this version, or we need to wait for 3.1?

1 Like

This makes me hopeful that future versions like 3.1 can be released at the same time.

1 Like

Deathmark 1-turn grace period is in the new version, and Famine had their cost increased to 22.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, and what about the barrier and ketra buff ???

1 Like

Both should be in

1 Like

Could you shed some lights on sorting on upgradable cards in the unity version?

The console version works in a super unfriendly and even confusing way.

Sorting on upgradable
PC now:
1 - Any ascendable card will show before any traitable card.
2 - After leaving the troop screen, you will be on the same spot in the troop table (like top left card).

PS4 now:
1 - Ascendable + traitable cards first, then traitable cards, then ascendable cards.
2 - After leaving the troop screen, the troop table will have scrolled to the troop you changed.

Item 1 is just plain wrong on console.
As you (almost) always want to ascend all your troops.
But you do not always use up all your traits to trait all traitable cards.
So ALL ascendable cards should show first, for example:
Ascendable only → Ascendable + Traitable → Traitable only

Item 2 is just plain wrong on console as well.
You sort on upgradable to upgrade your cards, normally to ascend all available.
On console you currently have to scroll back to the top after every upgrade (or toggle show all to reset the page).

I hope you fixed this (in both versions)?

1 Like

Now that I’ve watched the unofficial 3.05 previews, I wonder if they might give us a Groshnak event with the Bone Daemon as event troop (to coincide with the orc/Groshnak rework). Or maybe they’ll wait until they can release 3.05 on PC, giving them a couple weeks to catch up on some of the unreleased troops.

Unity PC behaves like Console; both of your issues (1 and 2) happen on Unity. I agree that they make mass ascension very cumbersome.

3 Likes

Ughies… Let’s hope they can get fixed before release to public.
One of the reasons why I posted it, is that it might be unkown/get missed.

So let’s hope it will get some attention!

I’m assuming this means on console we’re getting the extra speed option in the patch?

This is what we know about 3.05

• x2 or x4 animation speed
  • notification (how many specific color gems already in the board)
  • ketra buff now also dealing 50% damages adjacent troops
  • famine mana cost raise 20 to 22
  • orc buff in general
  • deathmark 1 turn grace
  • barrier now immune against devour
5 Likes

So alpheon said monday (our time) this mean we should get it today?

My guess is the patch will start being pushed this evening a out 7pm Central Standard Time in North America. But I could be wrong.

Ok cause we still sunday here :slight_smile:

My source tells me Necrezza will come tomorrow. He was wrong before but I trust him this time.

I was talking about the update but in 6h we should know what is the next event