The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

My understanding is crafting is when 3.1 is coming along.

3.1 is crafting so yeah thatā€™s ā€˜meatā€™. :grinning::grinning::grinning:
If this isnā€™t the majority of 3.05 we might a very long wait until crafting.

Patches are about 2-4 months between. So ~2 weeks, plus 2-4 Months, plus 2-4 Months ā€¦ ouch

I think it sounds like the 3.05, which Sirrian described as a ā€œsmall updateā€ mostly with QOL issues (see below). They never said that PC wasnā€™t getting it at the same time or even before us, only that it has been submitted to Sony/MS.

I wonder if battles at 4x speed are considered QOL? That would be great =D

2 Likes

No idea what it is, the game is quick enough for me, the only thing i would change is put an option to remove the animation at the start of the fight and everything would be fine for me.

2 Likes

The one that bugs me is the stuff that counts out your rewards when you increase a PVP tier. I end up button mashing through that every time. Please just show me once and let me get back to killing Justice teams, already!

3 Likes

Is there supposed to be a mythic tomorrow?

We only got Ketras on June 2, so I think next Friday if they stick to one every 3 weeks.

When was Pharos Ra again?

May 12 for Pharos. Jotnar was March 31 if thatā€™s your next questionā€¦

Nope those 2 were all

1 Like

That is my understanding as well June 23rd and it should be Stonehammer I think.

1 Like

Well him or Elemaugrim right?

1 Like

Theyā€™ve only ever gone out of order when the scheduled mythic was bugged and Stonehammer is already in the game in quests, so I am certain it will be Stonehammer.

What was bugged? Pharos Ra since he came after Jotnar?

1 Like

Yes, there was some issue with his spell. They never really said what it was.

One of my guys just got ketras. I also got gardā€™s just after his exclusive period ended. Itā€™s bizarre how it works sometimes. Iā€™m saving for elemaugrim tbh.

1 Like

Likewise. Iā€™ll throw a few gems at Stonehammer just in case I get lucky, but Iā€™ll save the rest for Elemaugrim.

Iā€™m guessing crafting will be costly, so the fewer Mythics I have to craft, the better.

1 Like

Yeah and i also wonder what the mini game gonna be, itā€™s scaring me a little bit i hope it doesnt take months to collect the new item for crafting

2 Likes

Stonehammer might be interesting for a tank with Unbreakable, Warded, and Thickheaded. Youā€™ve got to use spells on him, devour, or swap the order. Its to bad his Mana cost is a full 24! Heā€™s probably not viable unless its a Dwarf/Khaziel week.

Iā€™m going for it, Iā€™m missing far too many Mythics from when I took a break to skip any.

Edit: @Rickygervais what are you worried about crafting for, donā€™t you have everything? :grinning::wink:

1 Like