The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

God I hope not. Blue/Yellow third week in a row, nooooo.

Hopefully Necrezza. Or two troops, both at a discount.

I could do with some green /brown red/blues

Oh and from legendary tasks we got minor arcanes twice from three. Bloody insulting.

I think that happened on about 10 of legendary tasks this week. Usually we got keys.

I’m gonna ban em!

If I were a butcher, or I found myself under employ at a charcuterie, I would imagine that a specialty knife would be in order.

Yeah, those types of MERCHANTS would definitely benefit from a particular kind of BLADE.

Forgive me for being as subtle as a dog’s fart.

Also, first post! :smirk:

2 Likes

Hi, no marsh strangler and bogstrider in chests ?

2 Likes

Original post is updated for this week’s events.

@gunthaar. By my calculations, Marsh Strangler and Bogstrider should be in chests starting today.

Yeah that’s what i saw in the OP but I don’t see them in chests or in the chests menu (their artworks don’t pop up)

1 Like

There are a lot of common and ultra-rare troops in the pool, so that probably isn’t an efficient or effective way to check, and you’d probably need to open quite a few chests to be sure to pull one or both.

I’m away from my console and probably won’t be able to open any chests until tomorrow at least. If anyone else pulls Bogstrider or Marsh Strangler, can you confirm that they are there?

I opened about 600 gold chests, and didn’t get a copy of either one. That all but confirms they were not added to chests.

1 Like

I opened about 900 gold chests and also did not get either one, while getting at least 5 copies of every other common.

@GoldPhoenix0, @Alpheon - could one of you check that Bogstrider and Marsh Strangler are added to chests for console players?

@gunthaar - That was a really good catch!

Thanks for the heads up - we found a problem and are pushing out a fix now.

1 Like

I cant believe how close we are to being fully in sync. Only 9 troops to go and 3 of those are mythics.

Kudos to all the devs!

1 Like

Just wanted to confirm that I pulled both troops from chests yesterday. Thanks again for spotting that they weren’t there! It will still take a couple months to get Bogstrider to mythic, but at least we can start making progress now.

2 Likes

Btw Stan, we’ve left the rust buckets behind for something more heavenly. :wink:

1 Like

I heard the awesome devs will bring the necrezza event next week so we can stock up for elemaugrim in a few weeks.

1 Like

Oh, where did you hear that? I’ve been saving glory up for those Arcane Darks. Sehkma will need them too.

Speaking of which…

Being as this was the pc event after the Whitehelm divines, probable one to be announced later unless they surprise us and just have the same event for both of us today.

1 Like

I don’t think we will get same event untill we get the missing non mythic card

1 Like

Which one is missing? And yay 1000.

1 Like