The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Number 3 is really the question that you need at ask yourself, because anything posted is pure guesswork.

1. Ketras not very good currently.
  2. Nimhain promised it will be “buffed” in the future
  3. The question you need to ask “is the buff going to matter”? (without knowing what the buff is)
1 Like

I think they’ll add half damage to the troops either side of the main target or something similar.

1 Like

The collector in me want it but for which proce

2 Likes

My thought is simply gotta catch them all. Doesn’t matter if they suck.

1 Like

Just to pop in, I had asked Nimhain about this yesterday and yes the plan is Ketras still :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Also this will version will not be the new version of Ketras coming, but you should get the buff with the next client update.

3 Likes

Any info about the new version? He will deal double damages?

Thanks, but I think you forgot to tell us what the exact buff will be “with the next client update” :smiley:

That’s because we haven’t announced that yet :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I saw plenty person saying he wasn’t good give us a good reason to get him :slight_smile:

Any chance that we get the next client update around the same time as pc/mobile? Or do you have a estimate of release for 3.0.5 and 3.1?

I don’t have any estimates at the moment.

2 Likes

We understand if you can’t say anything more, but for those of us with limited resources, it would be nice to have some idea about the buff so that we can determine whether we want to try to make a bid for Ketras. I think exploding a row or something like that would be appropriate for a bull hero! Or “bulll in a china shop” exploding all skulls.
Btw, I love his 3rd trait- getting angry when he sees red just like a real bull!

I did mention some stuff in my first lair post:

Original post updated for simultaneous release of Ketras on console and Queen Aurora on PC/Mobile.

1 Like

Any predictions for next event?

I predict that I will be surprised this week.

Necrezza is the oldest unreleased troop by quite a bit, but I see a lot of different ways that they could go, and nothing obvious that they need to do.

My prediction is Frost Lizard

Are we really just 7 non mythics behind?

Yes, that’s really all there is. And PC is scheduled for 1 new troop per week for the next little while.