The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Really? Lol i don’t really care about that

Yup same event then pc

I try to be a little charitable in the hope that it inspires others to do the same, making everyone’s lives easier. Hopefully, that is still within the spirit of the game. I still put up a challenging defence team, but it is one that fits the event and isn’t a cheesy meta team.

Yeah i understand but i only do this event for gems or troops i really need but usually the gems reward are not really hard to get

Only need 80 brown kill for 50 gems pretty sure i would get it without help before end of the week

Yeah, but I play a LOT less PVP than you do, so I really appreciate the extra few points when someone puts up an event-themed team. You couldn’t help but max-out on a week like this, but I’ll need to average more than 1 brown per battle to get decent rewards. What’s the top level this week, 120 or 200?

Neither- it’s 150.

1 Like

Thanks, that should be doable. That’s only 40 4x bombot battles!

1 Like

I have completely overhauled the “Troops to come” section of the original post. It should be easier to follow and to update now. Good suggestion @Ghaleon!

And the “Troops released” section has now been cleaned up using collapsible lists. Thanks @Ashasekayi for help with the syntax. I think this dramatically increases the appearance and functionality of the entire list. Too bad we’ll only need it for a few more weeks! :wink:

1 Like

@Stan you have done a great job with maintaining this thread and keeping it current. Looks much nicer and easier to read now that it is cleaned up.

1 Like

Btw i like the new game logo when you start the game

2 Likes

Yikes, looks much cleaner now. Personally I’d like the ‘Troops to come’ section to be first but it looks great.

Done! I was thinking of doing that anyway.

So yestersay i was playing with princess elp
And she summoned gwayne then gwayne summonned 2 paesants lol can you imagine worst backup then this?

I imagined gwayne said “no worry guys , i got the situation in control” then summon 2 paeasants

2 Likes

Ha! Nice story/rng. Don’t know if you recall the old thread that the poster claimed “every troop is STIUATIONALY OP” your post made me think about it that’s all. From your use of the word situation and in what circumstance would Peasants be “Situational OP”?

@Stan the arrows for expanding text is a HUGE improvement!

2 Likes

In that situation, those two peasants were all the backup that Ricky needed.

1 Like

Happy forum birthday stan :cake:

1 Like

So ketra cool or not cool?
Wait or go for it?

Impossible to say, unfortunately. That was the one Mythic Nim mentioned when she was talking about updating some of the underwhelming ones, so it might be due for a big buff in the next update. Or it might stay crappy forever.

I’m in pretty good shape for gems, so I’ll probably spend a couple thousand to take a shot, but I won’t break the bank.

Gem chests or vip stan?

Vip for me always

1 Like

If I was VIP 5, I’d go for VIP chests. I’m not quite there yet, so gem chests for me.

1 Like