The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I might just have a crack at elemaugrim with glory and gem keys then. You can at least loop him whilst being niche with the troops you can do that with, it’s kinda cool.

Im surprised nobody seems to mind console players will spend the next 8-9 months catching up on mythics (without exclusive weeks for Apocalypse troops, that would take another year) as that is a very long period of time to only have 3 weeks worth of resources for each release.

Actually, I’m amazed.

1 Like

They could accelerate the release of said troops and that would be fine with me since I’ve got enough resources to get them. In fact, I don’t like waiting for base mythics and am on the side of wanting them to be released quicker, but I’m also not arrogant enough to ignore my fellow players who aren’t as fortunate enough as me regarding having as much resources as myself.

As it stands, we can’t do anything apart from accept the current mythic release schedule and get on with it.

2 Likes

Said players will not unlock these mythics anyway, there simply isnt enough time inbetween releases.

The next 9 months of mythics will have a 3 week gap between them.

As I previously said we can’t do anything about it. Frustrating? Yes. Is it a big problem? Not really, no.

I guess laying down and holding the bed post is always an option.

Earning/spending resources is a quite significant part of the gameplay.

Original post updated for this week’s events. Dragonian Monk should be in chests starting tomorrow. I believe Tesla will be available in event chests only.

If I’m not mistaken we have all the 2.x troops with the exception of the mythics. I would say if you wanted you could clean up the OP to reflect 3.x and missing mythics.

Just a thought.

1 Like

I hope not. It would be a beautifully “bloody” purchase.

Any cool team with tesla? I imagine queen isa should fit well with her

I haven’t played yet today, but I would focus on true-damage, personally.

Maybe:
Khorvash
Valkyrie
Tesla
Spirit Fox
Banner of Progress

That makes her traits useless, though, since there are no mechs. She seems to compete for mana with most of the good armor boosters (Alastiar, Templar), so I don’t see a great way to use them together. I like Settite Warrior, but there’s no sense doing spread damage which is just going to strip opponent armor.

Do you have any ideas?

Well queen isa give +3 arm to humain on every turn

Gorgo
Tesla
Queen ysa
Queen ysa

Maybe

For a mech team, maybe:
Carnex
Sentry Bot
Tesla
Dracos

No brown or green, but it should be able to generate mana. 3 mechs plus 4 adana give a total of +10 armor to everyone at the start, plus Tesla gives another 5 to the other 3 with her 3rd trait, plus another 2 to everyone on every 4/5 match. Impervious in 1st and 4th slot, too.

1 Like

Yeah look good going to try this

1 Like

Abyssal banner?

I think Ysa will generate armor over time, but there’s a lot of mana blocking, plus casting her spell will strip a lot more armor off your opponents than it generates for you.

That or Vampire. I’m not sure if I would want the -1 yellow from Abyssal. Might end up using Carnex to feed everyone so it might not matter, though.

There’s a thread over here with some ideas too:

Yeah good team but not good enough against justice crap and famine BS so i will stick with my good old team

I might use it as defense since i bet everyone will use boombot and it wont be enough to kill it

1 Like

That’s a good idea! Did we get the same event as PC/Mobile had? (kill brown troops in PVP for points) I’m sure there will be plenty of bombots in PVP this week, so I wouldn’t feel bad about not giving people their event points when they beat me.