The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Maybe you already have, I only scanned through… the 4 Mythic Apocalypse troops that have already been released require a 1 week exclusive period.

Therefore, we essentially need 7 exclusive Mythic weeks, not just 3.

Oh, I see what you’re saying. I’m not holding out much hope for Apocalypse exclusive weeks at this point, certainly not while there are new mythics to release. It’s possible that the crafting update will scratch that itch, but we won’t know until they announce what will be craftable and how.

My memory of the console apocalypse release is a bit foggy, but we did sort-of get exclusive weeks for them, just 2 at a time.

1 Like

I must say the bone dragon nerf was really stupid, i know dev listened the cry baby but this is ridiculous now a little 6yr girl hit stronger then him. And with all these 25% boost i don’t think bone dragon nerf was necessary.

Im also wondering why they going to nerf courage, since bone dragon suck more then ever and can’t get a simple x3 skulls.

Now the only way to hit hard with skulls is using justice and i was affraid we would get a Justice festival and this is exactly what happened.

Personally Im happy with the bone dragon nerf. Pretty annoying that one bone dragon could destroy my whole team.

Have you tried keeper of souls? He can change gems to skulls.

1 Like

IK/Sheggra

Yeah he create skull of course but when the opponent got 100 health and armor it doesn’t change anything at all

1 Like

But now it will be justice everywhere only need to cast 1-2x and boom all your team is dead

I always use Amira on Justice, so he never gets going. Skull-based teams really aren’t my thing.

Im just saying bone dragon been overnerfed and now only low level can use him cause end gamer will probably put him in the garbage

1 Like

The developers have already acknowledged the need for Apocalypse exclusive weeks, I believe they will come, especially if it is kept in mind on forum.

Fair enough. I think if they were going to do it, the obvious time would have been to slip them in over the last few months when we were stalled on mythics while waiting for 3.0. That doesn’t mean they can’t or won’t do it in the future, of course. Since there is no possibility to target them with event keys, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to have an annual event for each of them, even on PC/Mobile.

2 Likes

That was definitely the time to do it 🖒

2 Likes

In all honesty, I think the best time to do it was when they were originally released with the 2.0 update. In my mind, it was a questionable decision to release them in bunches at that time. There really is no great time to give exclusive weeks to them after that because some people will already have them (and would rather have a chance at the mythics they don’t yet have). But yeah, seems like there’s been plenty of time over the past 9 months or so to fit them in anyway.

2 Likes

But you are a social media ninja. Reddit has taught me that much. :slight_smile:

*Ye Gahds, I just got a prize for adding a smiley face! You guys really know how to keep us coming back.

1 Like

Don’t forget rock spirit. Maybe we’ll get that as a glory purchase too?

Maybe. But it’s only a rare, so I doubt they’ll circle back to it. Just my opinion, though.

Hard to believe that possibly next week when the Suncrest Kingdom arrives that the gap of troops will only be 10!

Kudos to all of the developers on a job well done!

4 Likes

@Nimhain @Saltypatra Suncrest this friday? Please say yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Saltypatra any info about Suncrest?

Very soon tm.

2 Likes