The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Too late alpheon sniped you :stuck_out_tongue:

Poop I like to bring the good news.

3 Likes

Well you still can tell us a good news about the new awesome crafting system coming soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I knew you would say this.

2 Likes

Can any Dev please come out with what’s going on with the ‘glitch’ please? Is it anything to do with the cascades and looping of the ai?

And i knew you would say that :stuck_out_tongue:

please tell us anything. Don’t need to be something super important, a screenshot of the new currency or anything else would be awesome, it’s been a long time without anything cool to say “yeah i can’t wait for this”

Just a little candy :slight_smile: for the end gamers like me we need something to keep us stick in the game

Ok.

The graphics are looking real nice. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Oh well better then nothing but i think we should find someone else to give us the good news lol it’s clearly not your strengh :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately there is nothing that we can disclose at this time. It’s not that I don’t want too. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Alrigh i had to try, but you know im not done, one day you gonna talk :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hit Stonehammer in 500 glory keys.

3 Likes

Grats bud!

1 Like

Well I got Stonehammer without having to dip into my small Gems stash. 300 Guild Chests plus 400 Gem Keys was all it took. So I should still be able to get ‘the Dragon’ whenever its released.

@Saltypatra are we back on the 3 week schedule between Mythics from now until January?

1 Like

Original post updated for release of Stonehammer.

Also added to my collection with only 100 gem keys used! You sit on that shelf and collect dust now, buddy…

4 Likes

You sure he confirmed he will be there? Cause mine didin’t get the memo again

1 Like

200 glory keys :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Might be an X-Box thing? Or Salty could have flagged your account to turn all newly collected mythics into Dokkalfars. I wouldn’t put that past her…

Oh wait, Strat got him, so it must be the other thing.

2 Likes

Well i got my lesson now i won’t open any chests untill crafting is out im tired of this shit, every freaking time i got no luck and i see everyone say i got it with glory keys or i got it with 20 gems keys bla bla bla.

Take a month to collect theses ressource and 30 sec to spend just to get a big slap in the face. Sorry try again if you mind to bend over again it will be a pleasure

4 Likes

Sorry mate…I had a bad patch of four straight Mythics. Sucks balls but it happens. :frowning:

2 Likes

Sorry man. Overall, I feel like I’ve had really good luck, but I get it. Every time I see someone with a double or triple Famine team, I’m like “Why can’t I have just one?”

You do have every other troop in the game, though, don’t you? (and you should - no one plays more than you do).

1 Like