The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

They are showing up for me in the show all view.

Anyway, I used the rest of my keys. Got an Emperor Khorvash, which I’m pleased with, but nothing else. Ah well.

@Robert mate vip chest barely lies, lol. The devs were never gonna let us have 3-4weeks on mythics.
This catch-up has only one goal in mind.

Oh and yes they are in chests. :imp:

Well 2 every 2 weeks means we would catch up way ahead of schedule. And War on PC would have had a months exclusivity of course.

Did you get them from VIP or glory keys yourself?

Yeah got war with glory and famine with VIP.

Congrats mate.

Plan on using either for Invades?

I only have 10k chests left. I want War. Will spend the lot later.

1 Like

Running all four atm. :sunglasses:
@Robert war is actually mowing everyone down just with his attack and 50% true damage chance on skulls.

yes, you re right. After reloading the game, they appear for me too.

He fits me perfectly, he is the only Mythic I have wanted since they started being released (I’ll throw Famine on a defence team but who cares about that).

Hope the rng gods bring him today. Have the arcanes waiting for that son bitch. Get home from work, cook steak, get naked and enjoy the feast as I open my keys :+1:

Any other new troops in chests. Mythic release is the time to drop others into chests.

I got no new troops except mythics. Was hoping to see a few more myself.

I have 221 troops.

1 Like

Just got War after opening a grand total of 200+ glory keys, ha ha. These mythics love me.

Someone has to :sunglasses:

1 Like

a lot of new troops

armored boar
desdaemona
kruarg the dread
naga queen
spring lmp
summer lmp
winter lmp
tal’rae
fel’dras (found one with glory key)

Only the Imps and Des are new there. Des should have been free. You unlocked them from chests?

I wonder if that killer bunny is in chests yet? I was away when it was a glory troop.

Yes, what happens if we ever go on holiday? Can’t you email the devs and arrange a post event purchase or anything? I’ve got three Bunni nog mythic *** and its lethal against knight teams if the board plays fair. I use the em with a green slime but am thinking of trying mercy in the last slot instead of Bunni no. 3

Yes it is. Pulled one this AM.

1 Like

You’re a dirty, dirty boy

1 Like