The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

7 mythics? You greedy pig

Till Now i spent anything i had and i have got 3x EK & Kruarg,… no Death, no Plague, no Mab and WTF no Jarl @ all…

Man i want these troops… -_-

:wink:

I unlocked two to three billion Jarls in my key drop

1 Like

My luck disappeared after I posted that drop rates where fine pre-patch. I have seen a downturn in legendaries since the patch though I have opened enough keys to stumble across 3 Queen Mab. Still missing quite a bit.

Missing:
Death
Plague
Kruarg
Sylvanimora
Emperor Khorvash
Bone dragon
Gar’Nok
Venoxia

4 death would rock on explore at low difficulty. Sit back and just match random gems lol

1 Like

Where was death when i was using a fricken 3 health troop?!

Thatll teach you!

If you look on the bright side, once you disenchant 2.999 billion Jarls you’ll be all set for souls… forever.

1 Like

Hey guys i got a question about gorgotha, i fight couple times against and was wondering when he is stun he is suppose to loose his trait but when he die and still stunned he summon demon?

Same thing happened against hobgoblin, he was stunned and still was able to dodge

That’s a known bug with ik. Haven’t heard about the Dodge one

Alright thanks

Personaly i think korvash should remove only 1 trait, we worked so hard to get all these traitstones, so many troops are useless now

Gorghota ,carnex and treant use for tank ability but useless if stunned

Same for all troops immune against specific status effect

1 Like

Too much op cards that dwarf old cards atm, lately i can only win pvp when im continuously lucky and thats not a good thing for a game. With continuously lucky i mean get atleast 3 or 4 extra turns in a row two or three times in the same match so a single mythic uber card doesnt completely blast my whole team in one turn.
(like that bullshit trait that takes 4 skillpoints from your team on every 4link, i had that kill my whole team in 1 turn already and theres just nothing you can do against it)

Ultra lucky stuff like this - YouTube

2 Likes

Now that the day has reset, can anyone confirm these are in chests? I have a hankering to use the rest of my glory keys and I was waiting until all the mythics were available.

Home in 15mins mate. Stuck in traffic.
@VegaDark541

Yes they certainly are available right now.
@VegaDark541

1 Like

Great, I’m going to use the rest of my keys. I also see new troops have been added to the “show all” view.

1 Like

Famine and War are?

Wasnt expecting them for a couple of weeks. Wasted another 2.5k keys going for Death yesterday, wouldnt have bothered if I knew it was changing. I have 1 mythic from approx 12-13k keys so far

War and Famine dont appear anymore with the “show all” option. Last days they were in troop list.