The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

Yeah but @UKresistance spent that and got nothing

I was under the impression he was opening gem keys and not vip but Iā€™m probably wrong.

Yep rng is brutal. I know so many players who had less then 1000 keys saved and got every troop. Others had 15000 keys and gems and still havenā€™t gotten a mythic yet.

I doubt many got every troop. Just looking at the top 100 leaderboard, as of yesterday only one person that I saw had all 219 troops, and they were level 1000. I myself have 213 which is one of the best troop counts of anyone in the game, only maybe 20-30 players have more than that based on looking at the pvp leaderboards.

My wife opened fewer than 2000 glory keys, no gem keys, no VIP, etc., and got both plague and death, along with getting the last of the old legendaries that she was missing. She hasnā€™t pulled a couple of the new legendaries (Mab, Khorvash and Kruarg) but sheā€™ll have a decent chance of picking those up in upcoming events.

Iā€™ve opened probably triple that and am still mythic-free. Iā€™m still sitting on most of my horde until famine hits chests, so Iā€™m not complaining yet, but it would have been nice to at least pick up a Khorvash in all that. Also, I did get two Mabs, and that has been fun.

I used about 1500 glory keys since the update and got 2 Mabs, Borealis, 2 salad dragons, and one of my holdout legendaries from before the update. But no Plague, Death, or Khorvash. Waiting on using my last 1000 for when the new mythics are released.

1 Like

I used 4000 glory keys also to get korvash and queen

@VegaDark541 Yeah I forgot about those 3 new troops getting added. Damn means I donā€™t even have all the troops yet. :frowning:

@Stan congratulations mate glad you and the wife had some luck.

Yes they are expensive

My wife had excellent luck, and I think Iā€™m about even on the RNG. Once I cash the rest of my resources Iā€™ll see how I really fared.

1 Like

Yeah your luck should change hopefully soon @Stan
Going to open 5k keys and gems to hopefully get famine.

Most of the best defense teams are running at least one mythic. My biggest pain in the ass is if plague gets on a roll. I swear every four of a kind match is magic or health except for when Iā€™m using him.

You mean Plague?

No, I mean famine. Just excited and waiting for him to be released. If vip chest on console is anything like pc vip chest it would mean famine and war available tomorrow after daily reset. :sunglasses:

I prefer get famine he fit more my gameplay then war

Famine is way better troop then war, mo

Famine is widely regarded as the best of the Horsemen.

Also, there are apparently 2 "death"s on the PS4. Thought you left the Guild lmao

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that to. Lol
Take alot more then that to get rid of me @TaliaParks :wink:

How you finding the new pvp?

Loving the extra Gold and Glory, hating the fighting of the same 12-15 players though.

Best part is seeing half the Guild swarming the top 100 at all times

1 Like

Got everything but kruarg with 5000 glory keysā€¦ Im lvl 620 :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m getting hammered now too.

My new legendary and mythic pulls since the update. Got really lucky with the mythics. Used VIP-chests, about 100-150200, and about 6000 10000 glory chests.
1 x Mab
6 x EK
4 x Death
3 x Plague
1 x War
1 x Famine
2 x Kruarg the Dread
2 x Salad fingers (I like to touch spoons)

Havenā€™t seen the latest addition Kruarg the Dread yet. Also no Felā€™Dras Only missing Borealis.
At 217 troops now (missed the Summer Imp)