The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

VIP changes in 3days.

Autumnal Imp was given out in the compensation package. There are now 219 unique troop available, not counting Summer Imp which was accidentally given out for a very short time.

Of those 219, Imp of Love, Autumnal Imp, Creeper, Winged Bison, Savage Hunter, Hellcat, & Marlith are not in chests.

I thought I had 2 Autumnal imps, as they showed in the rewards, but looking through the troops I only had one, guessing it was a display bug or something.

Please get the hell out of here with that anti trump trollery. Im a trump supporter so i take offense on it.

Bettet not talk about politic or religion at all

4 Likes

7 Likes

I have a problem with your Gif, mostly from a science standpoint. At the presumed speed it is going, would that level of damage actually be possible?

I think he had it right the first time, letā€™s leave trump out of this. Completely out. Everything else is fine.

2 Likes

Still looking for damn death and kruag to complete my collection

Have you many keys left?

Only 500 glory keys i will wait for famine

Took me around 15k keys and 15k gems to get death. Back up to 10k glory keys and savingā€¦
Got around 25k glory so Iā€™m still in good shape for weekly bundles.

Nice i got 5 plague too bad i canā€™t trade :slight_smile:

Each mythic is supposed to have its own individual exclusive week in the future. No need to risk those keys mate!

I needed 50 arcanes from this weeks event troops. Glory took a massive hit

I have troubles now to find a good defense team since korvash and queen are out :slight_smile: these guys are too strong in my opinion

2 Likes

Well at least in the process i got enough traitstone for almost everything lol

Ah you used vip keys? How many keys was it taking for each mythic?

Well plague was easy like i said i got 5 copy but no death in 300 vip chests

5 copies of plague and 0 death from just 300 keys?

300 VIP keys is a lot. Doesnā€™t a pack of 50 VIP keys cost something like 2200 gems?