The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

Sirrian said something about a half-eaten sandwich and a single used sock being put into chests as well this week. I’ve already pulled 1 1/2 sandwiches and just the one sock from 1,200 glory keys.

Someones been smoking crack :+1:

Yall got anymore of them socks?

Full range of socks here

I see fel’dras in the shop is she in the event chests?

Fel’Dras is in chests as well, pulled one with a Glory Key.

1 Like

Here is what I have:

New troops added directly to chests:

Kruag The Dread
Armored Boar
Fel’Dras

New troops added available for purchase in glory bundles (not confirmed to be dropping in chests yet):

Creeper - Almost positive this isn’t in chests
Marlith
Hellcat

Nobend Brothers also a glory bundle purchase, but it was added to chests last week.

That should bring the total number of ownable troops at 218. Savage Hunter and Winged Bison, two of last week’s glory bundles, still appear to not be dropping in chests which is also worth mentioning.

1 Like

#Today Consoles got:

Event is Blighted Lands
Event Chest Legendary is Infernal King

Glory Packs, with Arcane available:
Nobend Brothers (Arcane Lava)
Marilith (Arcane Beast)
Hellcat (Arcane Plains)
Creeper (Arcane Rage)

Directly to Chests:
Kruarg the Dread
Fel’Dras
Armored Boar

Is Kruarg in event chests? I got two Infernal King from event chests, but no Kruarg… :frowning:

Kruarg the Dread, Fel’Dras and Armored Boar are from Grosh-Nak, the Event is Blighted Lands

2 Likes

Well, that’s a quite good explanation.

1 Like

Its really very weird this week with all the Grosh-Nak troops being released (including a Legendary that’s only available from the chests). But the event Kingdom is Blighted Lands for reasons???

Don’t feel to bad, I personally “completely wasted” a stack of 50 Event Keys this morning, because of the kingdom/troop deal.

On the " bright side"" I now have an extra x28 Twisted Hero’s :frowning:

The event kingdom is Blighted Lands because this weeks glory event troops are Creeper and Hellcat.

1 Like

What’s odd to me is Marilith being released but not Naga Queen.

Those two Troops were released together on PC.

Not to mention it being weirdly added to the “show all” troop view midweek last week. Why would they do that and not release the troop? Very odd.

Maybe the formula is one new Troop, one Troop from the dump and a 2-Troop Event for Glory Packs with another Event being released directly into chests

I was adamant we’d get Naga Queen today as well and was quite disappointed. I also expected Famine and War to be available, too.

Perhaps their base mythic plan is going to be releasing them every 2 weeks? Sneaky troops(Kruarg)making an appearance is also…interesting.

They said we’d be getting Troops in Glory Packs and directly in chests, so expect 4-8 new Troops a week

If vip chest is anything to go by then I say famine and war this Friday. :wink:

1 Like

Why so soon?