The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

I never said it is easy lol! However; It’s more time consuming than difficult. You may have to be patient. It helps a lot to have a fast team. :wink:

Use Valkyrie/Green Seer/Rowanne/Alchemist to blaze through Explore.

Adana or Dragon’s Claw Banner

Im exploring in the orc place atm for lava traitstones, actually got one yesterday… almost popped my eyes out of my skull cause i tend to only get minors (and yes im playing on warlord III ) still need 5 for jarls 2nd trait… i hope to god his 3rd doesnt need more…

You’ll need 16 lava stones to fully trait Jarl.

There should be a troop with lava arcanes available as an event troop in a couple of days. Have you got glory? Probably 1 arcane with lava elemental for 250 glory.

I just got 3 lava stones IN A ROW lmao, dont ask me how… i have no idea how…

@robert Yeah i got like 1100 glory atm but if i keep getting these lava stones now i wont need it xD

That’s how handy explore mode is, ha ha. I needed a single death stone and got it after 2 explore games last night.

1 Like

FYI, difficulty has no bearing whatsoever on traitstone drop rarity.

2 Likes

This guy was not mentioned but i just got him

1 Like

That’s a beautiful screenshot. Nice TV settings.

1 Like

So Armored Boar added to chests.

Marlith, Hellcat, and Creeper as new troops in glory bundles - Creeper does not appear to be dropping in chests, cannot confirm the others. Winged Bison and Savage Hunter both appear to still not be dropping in chests.

Fel’Dras available as the purchasable bundle. Has not been confirmed in chests yet.

Shouldnt everyone be keeping their keys for famine/war?!

Bugger, just used 80 glory, 10 gem and 10 event. Should I tell my Mrs to save hers?

Unfortunately when aiming for a mythic based character like Famine/War you tend to need 5,000-10,000 keys

1 Like

Up way too early this morning, so I popped on to find I was reset.

This week’s troops are Hellcat (yellow purple x2), Creeper (red/red x1) Nobend Brothers (red/brown x1) and Marilith (green/red x2)

interesting side note: I actually got a Nobend 2 days ago in a glory pull.

Edit: I’m on Xbox

Bollocking 'ell. Won’t make a shite bit of difference to me then!

1 Like

Might get lucky! Only takes 1 key :beer:

1 Like

I got Fel’Dras from a VIP chest

Just used 7 event keys and they were all the troop Twisted Hero, except one which was a traitstone. Is this sort of thing normal, would have thought I might get one of the event troops at least.

1 Like

Armored Boar and Kruarg the Dread added to chests

@Sirrian, what else?

1 Like