The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

Was thinking Quenn Khorvash instead of Moloch

No Yellow, too much brown. Two leaders.

Pain in the ass either way, though.

Its only there to annoy :+1:

1 Like

i think someone type too much 8 in the code :slight_smile:

Just got laval elemental he was not in show all list

Lava Elemental and Fire Lizard are the straight-to-chest Troops this week.

So was it about 30 new troops in one day?

Well, that’s a one way to do the catch up… :slight_smile:

I think I got all except War and Borealis

Has War been released? Does someone have it?

In case anyone is wondering, the total troop count available on console, excluding the two mythics that are showing up in the “show all” view but are not yet in chests, should be 212 based on me going through all the top players in the leaderboards and seeing the highest troop count as well as looking at all the known troops I don’t yet have.

1 Like

#Updated

Everything from the update and the new Event has been updated.

1 Like

Might have a mini dump alongside the next pair of mythics too.

1 Like

Is there any speculation on what will be the troops / arcanes purchasable with glory in the upcoming weeks? I understood from another thread that the ones that were event troops on PC will be event troops also on console… Did I get that right?

So is there a list of PC event troops and should we expect to see those in the upcoming weeks?

I like the thing that we get 4 troops in a week with glory. I can really grind glory and focus on the Arcanes I need.

At the same time it feels strange that Winged Bison & Savage Hunter don’t seem to be in chests yet. At least I haven’t got any from chests…

Marlith and Naga Queen both appear in the “show all view” now. Can not confirm if they are droppable yet. (Yes, I know they were showing up in the show all view in the last update, but they had been hidden up to this point since the new update came out).

1 Like

They ARE the oldest Troops not yet released, so I wouldn’t be surprised that Mist of Scales is the next Event.

This is funny everyone got the same freaking team :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know no one has a crystal ball but pc/mobile might be able to help me here. I can’t remember the name of the event when the arcane death stones are available in the event troop packs. I’m waiting for this to get creeping death maxed out. So does anyone remember how long after the current console event the pc guys got the event I’m after?

1 Like

I don’t know about the event but you can get arcane death traitstones from explore in karakoth right now. :wink:

And I got one in an hour and a half and I need 18!

Explore is prone to attacks of no drops and then streaks of drops.

3 Likes

If only it was that easy. I spend a few hours in Broken Spire getting my 5 Blue/Brown. Now if been Karakoth for a week? and only got 1.