The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

Don’t forget there is also 2 new hero classes to unlock

War and Famine are not available yet. Not getting Amira is weird though! I just missed Death and wont spend any more until War and Famine come :+1:

1 Like

Ok so that mean i only missing korvak amira and death

Not getting Khorvash must make you want to spend more keys!

Yup lol death also

Got 3 mab 2 plague 3 salad dragon but no korvash :frowning:

Crap, salad dragon wasnt there last night. But ridiculous they didnt say that more were beung added the next day!

3 mabs, 1 khorvash, 1 plague and 4 billion Jarls

1 Like

Did you burn through your entire hoard already? I got my second Mab within the first 500 glory chests and got bored.

Spent more than I intended as I wanted a second EK and hopeful of a random Death. I was also getting legendaries at a much higher rate than we have been stuck with all year so I went for it.

9k keys left, restock then go all in for Famine and War. There is nobody else left that I really want except those two mythics

I haven’t picked up a Khorvash yet and will probably stop there once I get one.

My wife was complaining about how much luckier my account is than hers, then she pulled a Borealis and Plague back to back. I’m not holding out any hope for pulling a mythic myself - if it happens to come, so be it. Even for Khorvash, I might not burn too many more keys. I’m sure there will be a Leonis event soon enough to release Khopeshi and Sand Cobra.

The drop rate on legendaries has been noticably different. I don’t care what they say. Got my Gorgotha to mythic this morning.

Definitely more opportunities to get Khorvash.
And DEFINITELY a fix for legendary drops.

The only thing about saving glory keys is there is nobody left worth saving them for except mythics.

1 Like

It just takes so damn long to open them all, and I’d rather be playing. Didn’t get Sylvanimora or Borealis either, but I’m in no hurry. I tried a double-Mab team this morning for a bit and it was ridiculous. Not just great against goblins (which I was expecting), but also shredded a fully traited/mythic Gorgotha, Khorvash team, and a double Bone Dragon team.

I’ve only been able to play for a couple hours, but I’m really enjoying the update. The game is more fun.

Yeah i got sound glitch then restarted the game and now server error when im trying to pvp

Look like im going to do some explore and treasure hunt until it is fixed, hopefully it will be fixed quickly

If not i will be playing gears of war 4 midnite time :slight_smile:

How long did you manage to pvp for? I only managed like 5 games, got back home and then server error message when I clicked on pvp.

Didin’t count but i made it to pvp tier 4 before i lost the sound and stupidly restarted game then stuck without pvp

Ricky confirmed Sylvia is in event chests!

Oh, good one. I will take a crack at that when I get home then. Thanks!

Shame he wasnt put into glory packs too. Would have traited that s.o.b for a troll match 4 defence team

1 Like

Karl, Moloch, Mab, Sylvia?