The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

Ive spent 6 times that :thumbsdown:

I have roughly 20k glory keys left and about 5k gemsā€¦ I have all troops available up to this point with the exception of War/Famine.

So War and Famine are both available in chests now and NOT exclusive?

In that case I might save my keys until the next kingdom before I attempt to get them.

Super unfortunate, mate. Itā€™s demoralising.

Whatā€™s your plans now? How much resources have you got left?

5k keys and 18.5k gems. Going in on them now then its time for you and @VegaDark541 to bury my body

Must have 20 of each legendary at this stage

Fuck. Finally got War from gem chests. I already had my goodbye gifs ready.

1 Like

Nice! I think I might hold off till the next kingdom is released on console, then splurge some more.

My glory keys were giving nothing. Gens chests were pumping out up to 4 legendaries per 50. 500 gem keys did the trick.

Now to consider famineā€¦

@death
That War third trait seems needless. I have the arcanes waiting for him so may as well but its all about those first two by looks of it

You canā€™t keep a good man down, mate! Nicely played by not giving up.

Famine awaits now, ha haā€¦

1 Like

Cheers :beers:. Got that bollocks too, cant trait him though. Literally 0 keys now :scream:

Got both famine and war from from gem keys

1 Like

At the end of the day youā€™ve got them now, mate! Thatā€™s the way Iā€™d look at it.

1 Like

Yeah, they were the only two I wanted. I dont plan on using any of the other catch up troops, can unlock them any time in the future

The only troop Iā€™m currently missing is Kruarg, ha ha. Do I give a shit about that? Most certainly not.

1 Like

I got 5 Kruargs but 0 Death. Never aiming for a Mythic again!

I might drop a couple thousand glory keys and hope.
But I think that will be the limit for me.

Its hard to stop once you start

Just donā€™t arrive earlyā€¦! ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

We I tried the remainder of what I had. So for today after all my Glory Keys (Thousands+++???) and 4,500 Gems. No Mythic today for me. (forgot to look at my Glory Keys when I started)

When you consider how long you were saving those gems it becomes more than discouraging. Being rare is one thing, that is just a pain in the backside.

Good luck with the next lot.