The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

Well… Used all my Glory Keys: no mythic troop, Used ALL but a hand full of Gems: No mythic troop. I guess I’ll have to made do with the Legendary troops I already have.

Ugh. What did you use the gems on?

Ill be dropping everything I have in about 2 hours

Lots of Gem Chests. I still needed troops for the newer kingdoms.

Opened 5000 Glory and 100 Gem chests.

Got another Death.

That is a load of cock

That’s rough, I thought at least famine and war would be exclusive for this week.

They should be. That is really bad. Also, was there even an announcement they were coming? Also also, 4 mythics in 11 days.

Started the splurge. Nothing so far :sob:

Used 12 glory keys, got death and war.

Edit: Just used 24 more and got famine. holy pumpkins galore!

1 Like

5k in and nothing. 7k left then delete this game!

They said the mythics would be out, they never said or implied the newly released mythics would be exclusive. In fact I was waiting to use my keys this week so I would have a shot at all 4, which was the correct assumption. In the future they will have weeks of exclusive mythics. Has anyone confirmed desdaemona dropping in chests yet? If the only new droppable troops are War and Famine, that brings the max possible owned troops right now (excluding summer imp) to 221.

Releasing them as non exclusive now, and then exclusive in future, makes zero sense other than to deplete everyones stash.

Well, there would be no reason not to use them until you unlocked at least 1. After that you might have an incentive to wait until the exclusive weeks so as to not “waste” a future mythic drop with a duplicate.

Who knows when the exclusive week could be. Another couple months? No thanks!

That’s what they want, though.

1 Like

I know. That’s why it sucks

It’s definitely bollox, yes. If you haven’t had good luck getting the horsemen and troops that you wanted with your savings then it’s an absolute nightmare.

Ive saved my keys since War was announced… 7 months? Spent a tonne the last 2 weeks for the mass drop and another tonne now. Not many left now and this is how I feel.

1 Like

I’ve spent about 2500-3000 keys and 450 gems since the mythics were released and didn’t get any either, but I do have every legendary now other than Orion and Kruag the Dread, so I guess I was not as unlucky as some. Still, it’s a bit painful to read when someone unlocks two mythics in one batch of 10 glory chests and whatnot.

dont believe the 2x mythic in 12 keys