The Right to Arm Bears

It’s good to see them put an ! On the value of explore now. Many didn’t bother and now due to the extra rewards, many or atleast some will now do some exploring for those beautiful gems

@Sirrian

So, I am using an all Blue team with Abyssinia. What happens to the +400 Gold if Abyssinia casts here spell and summons Infernal King? Since I fielded an all blue team, it should apply still correct?

NowayJoe2Go

Good question. Hm.

You know what would be awesome? If on weeks with a new Mythic out the 1000 snotstone reward was that Mythic…

(yeah yeah, I know, not bloody likely. The 1000 this week is 80 gems, and a Mythic is worth a LOT more than that, but still…)

Maybe 2000 stones?

1 Like

Or something with a slower rate of acquisition. Either way.

True, though another point/currency would be more work to implement. Currently we get 3 of an epic at 250 stones, making each epic worth about 83-84 stones. Taking into account that Mythics are meant to be a LOT rarer, and that higher point payouts are general not as worth it as their lower payout counterparts (eg currently even of 50p for 20 gems vs 1000p for 80) then we can assume 1 Mythic would be valued at quite a high number… say 20 times that of an Epic? Which would bring us to 1,670p and then factor in the higher point, lower payout part, and the need for a nice round number. 2000 seems plausible :stuck_out_tongue:
(I may be still half asleep… But that math all made sense in my head at least)