The proletariat would like a simple GW solution

I think he is likely trying to point @Saltypatra at me @Vangor, I don’t see how you violated any of the rules of the forum but I can see how I may have.

I’m saying this to you as a friend, not an aggressor - knock it off. You are not under attack. The only person who has denigrated you is you. Take a break, calm down, and come back when you feel better.

5 Likes

@Clark until i hear it from him i wont believe it…

@RiverSong i appreciate what you are saying… But i have felt under attack all day… I have also recieved pm’s from multiple people asking what i did to be treated as i have today so its not just me

1 Like

So this thread was certainly a wild ride?

At any rate, we need to make a concerted effort to get along. I’m going to PMing the people involved in this argument to resolve things privately, as in a public thread is not the appropriate place to do so.

8 Likes

Sometimes posts require a good derailing, especially when people get over heated bagging developers of a particular game.

Honestly though, I can’t think of a request thread that I’ve created where someone hasn’t belittled my thoughts or called me out as a noob (this includes the person you mention). Doesn’t mean I have to start calling people trolls with no contributions to give, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Im sorry but i dont recall calling you names brudda… If i have i truly apologize and have no idea why i would do that…

As for the rest… It doesn’t much matter, im sure i will be banned soon enough and nobody will have to suffer my presence any longer

I’m sad about my comment being removed.

GuildWars.

1 Like

I didnt see your comment @HKdirewolf

It was dumb, no worries.

GuildWars.

This thread is just derailing further. As such, i will be closing it.

1 Like