The Monster Mash

I guess he is. He appears as a preview when Event Chests are selected.

1 Like

Cool thanks

Has anyone gotten Draakulis from an event key drop? Curious if it is possible as this is the first time that an event kingdom is for a kingdom with a mythic in it.

Enough about the incorrect news banner, What I want to know is…

Whatever happened to the Transylvania Twist?

2 Likes

FYI: Given the 4 week lag time the Villager and Werewolf will go into standard chests on Halloween Day. Which makes the release date make more sense.

1 Like

The Draakulis / Event chest question is kinda important… Would be nice if someone could confirm.

1 Like

What? … No Imp…Where is he … Oh when is he going to come out of the pumpkin patch? … Oh my dear Imp… Why do this to me? … Come to me oh my devious Imp … there are many hunts and prey to kill with me by your side… Oh… My Imp to be… :cry:

2 Likes

:microphone: :musical_score: It’s now the mash,:microphone::musical_keyboard: it’s now the monster mash :microphone:

1 Like

Btw i don’t think mythic is available in event chests. I waited a few minutes on event chests page while available troops pictures were rotating. Mythic never showed up.

The devs made a statement before that mythics should be available in the weekly chests. But I’m not wasting my event keys trying to get one. Never again targeting mythics :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Sirrian/@Nimhain

Can you confirm whether or not Draakulis is in event chests this week?

He shows up there for me. Sadly, no actual drop for me in about 120 chests. If the drop rate is like gem keys, the chances are probably somewhere between 1:700 to 1:1000 :frowning:

While we’re paging devs, maybe we can also ask about the traitstones in the Werewolf and Villager pack. The minor traitstones still show up as the wrong color for me.

At least the splash screen has been changed to no longer refer to Spooky Imps.

Puzzling that they fixed one but not the other.

I haven’t spent any keys since I don’t need Draakulis or Bat, but it does show on event chest page.

I spent about all day yesterday paying attention to chest openings (when chat wasn’t down) in my guild chat as well as in global chat. I saw several groups of Crimson Bats being opened but I did not see one Draak. in any of them. Just speculation on my part but I don’t believe Draak. is in event chests. Hopefully a Dev. will chime in and either confirm or deny it.

I believe it’s been confirmed but I’ve only seen one post by someone who made a serious attempt to get him through the chests & it didn’t work.

Given how chancy event chests are with legendaries, I suspect that it’s probably not worthwhile for most people to make the attempt. If you have enough gems to have a reasonable chance of getting him from the event chest, you probably had enough gems to grab him the week he was released.

If you had all the other mythics & were just missing this one last card, going all-in on a Ghulvania event would make sense. Otherwise not so much.

Draakulis should able available from Event chests this week. Any troops of ulra-rare rarity or higher from the event kingdom (including Mythics) should have a chance to appear in event chests.

I’ll double check with the team to comfirm this.

I have another question on that matter. If new mythic comes tomorrow and draak is in event chests now will it stop being there to respect the 1 week exclusive of the new mythic?

Draak will continue to be in event chests, new mythic in glory gem guild and VIP chests.