The Great Troop Buff A-Z thread

Hmmm…this might be a bit too RNG for some, but how about: “50% chance to destroy a frozen troop, freeze all enemy troops”. Think of it as someone frozen so stiff that they shatter, ala Teminator 2. The percentage rate can be adjusted but I think it’ll be neat!

I was under the impression that idea was to mention every troop, not only legend and mythic?

Here is the new thread: Troop Buff A-H Thread With Summary

As for 2 mentioned troops so far:
Abhorath only needs his third trait updated. Because gaining 3 to all skills when an enemy dies is super lame. Great maw gets +2 when simply matching skulls.
Idea about his third trait is nice, how about that he gains +6 to all skills when A TROOP DIES (either from your team or enemy team)? Or +10 to all skills when an enemy dies. One of the 2. I like more the +6 option.
Aby now> what if her spell was this:
24 cost, same colors, explode all gems of chosen color, deal damage to all enemies based on the number of purple gems destroyed x2. (Avarage damage will be around 22-24 AoE). Summon infernal king.

1 Like

@Ashasekayi Might it be useful to give a quick summary of the discussion? I fear if I were a dev I wouldn’t want to go too far down in the arrows and then to the individual comments in order to get the critical info. Just a few bullets would be super helpful, then more could be read via the arrows, time allowing.

This thread is going to be such a clusterfug by the time it gets to B already lol.

I soooo totally said this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A-Z means every troop!

And yeah use the new thread.

@Nimhain please close this one as superseded, thanks

In my opinion, only the traits needs some improvement for Abhorath, other than that he’s a decent troop.