The Future of Gems of War on PS4/Xbox

Thanks - that’s exactly what I was looking for. Sounds like a few extra battles to get to Tier 1, but totally do-able for a daily player.

1 Like

So that is where my money went. Careful with the poker game as laws around online gambling is very grey.

On the plus side, all player data seems to be stored on non xbox/ps4 servers.

Yes please do want. Want now. … etc

Did math and decided to post it elsewhere. 17 is fair.

I hope we’ll still see you around here as a player, @Mr.Strange. I always appreciate your insight, both into GoW and game development in general.

4 Likes

Actually Infinity Plus Two is an independent development studio. 505 Games is our publisher for Gems of War.

4 Likes

@Sirrian Would that something cool happen to be a Rock Troll by any chance? o_0?

Im guessing online play

Thanks for clarification, my info was wrong. But, the other information that devs are not losing their jobs is correct :slight_smile:

It can’t be a rock troll as mobile/pc already has that but is also promised the something cool

Hello everyone! I am one of the new console devs for Gems of War down under here at Infinity Plus Two. Just thought I’d chime in and say hello.

We’re busy getting the next update ready to go, but looking forward to everyone’s reactions to it. :smiley:

17 Likes

Hi @Alpheon, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

1 Like

Welcome to the Thunderdome!

I promise I’ll be nicer to you than the old crew…

1 Like

Great!

So how long before we can start making suggestions on how to improve the task system? lol :wink:

1 Like

Best of luck. Have you read through some of the console threads and decided who is a twat yet?

If you haven’t, well, pretty much all of us!

I get the feeling Bunni is coming very soon…

1 Like

:beers:

2 Likes

Looks like I need to start preparing for a possible Rock Off :stuck_out_tongue:

@Lyya, thank you! Same to you :slight_smile:

@VegaDark541, At some undetermined point in the future!

@Robert, The bug reporting threads have been a wealth of information. I can neither confirm nor deny the Bunni relation. I just like it.

Not much gets past this Community. We take the smallest hints and the rumor mill starts production.

1 Like

If Bunni is not released within the next week and a half I will eat my hat