The Future of Gems of War on PS4/Xbox

well thank you, that helps. :wink:

Oh shit, wtf. Console, prep your internet and wipe your hardrive you are going to need the space for the updates incoming. I am ready to see how two huge updates stacked in one moth will not result in the xbone and the ps4 not getting super buggy. (remember the bugs when pc/mobile got the pvp update?)
This also confirms the month that we get the guild update. next 2 months are going to be awesome.

That is also news which is awesome but if the something cool is the same then it is not the task system.

2 Likes

This is awesome news! I can only feel with joy and excitement for our Console bros! @TaliaParks I know you’ve been wanting something similar for awhile, hopefully we can all play on the same battlefield before too long!

1 Like

Gah, 2-(ish) weeks is too long… must know more infos! Congratulations to you, and the others at Infinity plus 2, this must have been very difficult to keep under wraps, and exciting to take your baby fully in-house.

1 Like

Just when you needed more news. There is a spoiler thread x2. maybe more.

I’m simultaneously filled with joy, excitement and anxiety. I am very happy and my wrath has been sated for a safe amount of time now. We will all be seeing a happier, more friendly Talia.

2 Likes

So about the return of the draft?

1 Like

You are the first person to ask in 2 months, I don’t think there’s enough interest.

It was free, easy-to-earn Arcanes, but that still wasn’t enough.

1 Like

I have been waiting 2 months for it to return though.

1 Like

There is a small group that will always participate. If I keep it small enough…

@Nimhain If we keep the Fantasy Series small (like 8 competitiors a month), can we adjust rewards to increase interest? I would hold a lottery to determine entrants each month with emphasis on new competitiors to ensure fairness

nuzzles and huggles Talia and all the developers

2 Likes

Oh, its christmas and we can wish stuff?

• Disenchanting all mythics down to 4 would be nice!
  • major traitstones 1:1 to minors please!
  • increase Manticores manacost from 9 to 11
  • decrease Sylvanasimoratrulalas manacost from 17 to 15
  • Gloomleafs LEGENDARY trait should not just mirror 50% of skulldmg taken, it should, like it is said in his text reflect it! Like 50% (stoneskin) to Gloomleaf and 50% to the enemy. Troop fixed!

Thanks,
Eye

3 Likes

I would cry.

1 Like

Out of sadness or happiness?

Happiness! So much time saved.

3 Likes

@Nex, @Mr.Strange, @Foresti, - we’re all Pipeworks employees. Several other folks here have been working on Gems as well, but not getting on the forums.

1 Like

Unfortunately yes, this means that @Nex and I are no longer active developers on GoW.

1 Like

damn that’a really suck for you guys you were very active on the forum and this is something we all going to miss i hope you guys will find a great job somewhere else, it was a pleasure to read all your thread about team strategy

i really wish you the best in the future, thank for that awesome game guys

1 Like

Can we have a list of the bug fixes that will be solved with the mini update you said will be around soon.
Thanks

1 Like

They aren’t losing their job. The same parent company owns both. They are just going to be assigned different games to work on. It’s no skin off their back other than their personal investment in the game.