The Future of Gems of War on PS4/Xbox

Only issue with that is how a lot of the troops are just bait and people get multiple of them just for the traitstones.

Maybe they could keep the troops that include the most sought after traitstones seperately

We need Troops AND the Traitstones or we’ll end up way behind in Traiting. PC got to buy these Traitstones each week, we should get an opportunity as well or it won’t be equal and fair.

Trust me, I don’t like rushing to catch up either, but it has to be done right.

1 Like

I want to echo all the THANK YOUS to the Devs. and customer support teams they have been amazing.

Will outstanding issues be transitioned over if they are not resolved with mini-update this week?

1 Like

I’m sure they have plans for that, that stated, if you have a particular bug you are worried about after the update I would send them a friendly reminder. But it might get squashed after the next update they release to “catch up”.

Personally, I’m only going to report major stuff in the interim, as they promised parity between the versions.

I think it’s awesome they have a console team in-house now. Nothing but good things on the way hopefully.

1 Like

So much @$$ left undominated by me :cry:

I mean, I’m dominating the ass you leave behind so… yay for equine cleanup crew?

@Sirrian
Does this mean console support will move to ZenDesk, same as PC/mobile?

Where are the neih sayers that said this was impossible. Where are the people who said this would not happen? Also @Nex and @Mr.Strange are console devs but something tells me they are not apart of pipeworks. Maybe a little clarification because the pc//mobile team is/was 10 members with x number of contractors, but what if the console devs we know of are apart of the 10 member team.

PC gets no love.:tired_face:

Pc/mobile is going to get daily tasks, just you watch.

Fingers crossed for treasure map update and in game chat.

2 Likes

I’m hoping for a server update.

1 Like

Hope so. They sound neat.

1 Like

Ughhhhh.
Worst
News
Ever :cry:

1 Like

@NameDoesNotFi haha :smiley: Months to go for Ladder on Console ?

1 Like

Already checked in tough guy.

I believe they heard our recent plea and took action. If the followthrough is equally as good, Best Development Team Ever.

1 Like

Great job!

Well, now we know what the “Plan” was that @Mr.Strange kept referring to. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

btw they fixed this bug that you get no Rewards with Guildlevel 1000?