The Future of Gems of War on PS4/Xbox

With console, this month means if we get it in October we did good!! Remember the Deathknight?

2 Likes

Guess catching up by mid to late October didn’t work out quite as you’d hoped :frowning:

Aiming for december i hope.

I’m patient. Happy to milk guild tasks as long as I can lol

2 Likes

Oh, and if you read top post of console 2.05 known bugs most are fixed in new patch, so that’s good news.

1 Like

The delay from Sony and Microsoft to get approval, caused us to have to delay the feature catch up until the next update (hopefully).

Everyone was on here begging for the last update. Nobody looking for the next one (or two) to come!

Close the curtains, get under the bed, pretend it isnt happening and maybe it will go away :fearful:

6 Likes

We’re updated enough, push the guild update back a bit. It’s good right nao.

4 Likes

The bread is formed into a ball, let it rest for a while so it can rise and become bigger, and softer.
That is how i feel toward the last update for xbone, and ps4 version of gems of war.

2 Likes

I’d personally like the console editions to be updated fully to where the mobile ones are. Rather annoying when you go to read about something, but then “Oh…not console”. Fingers crossed for December then I suppose!

2 Likes

You guys are killing me with these Necro threads. I see the title and think ohhhh… some interesting news, but no its just recycled newspaper.

2 Likes

5 Likes

The Guardians suddenly appeared in Show All yesterday. The smarter players saw this as a foreshadow of an impending update. There has also been dozens of requests made for info on the next update met with no response.

These variables have led the end-gamers to believe there update will be implemented ninja-style, twisted by you guys into “We got it out earlier than expected!” to sedate the anger we would have because STEALTHILY implementing the Guild update is an attempt to “stick” us with saved up resources, specifically Gold, which has little use for end-gamers.

As a precaution, I’ve been advising the top Guilds to “dump Gold” and get as much Keys and Gems now before it’s too late.

As a message from all end-gamers to the Development Team:

Nice try :thumbsup:

1 Like

If there was a smoke screen it would be ‘we didnt want to announce anything in case it got stuck in certification again’

Why on earth are you stockpiling gold? You know what we are getting next patch.

Dumping Gold is not stockpiling, it’s quite the opposite.

1 Like

To dump first implies stockpiling…

1 Like

And the stockpiles are long built back when we had no idea if they would add another feature.

They finally instituted a feature that effects Gold, the Guild update with the cap. We already outpace the cap with just 1M each, and we earn more than that. You can only open so many Gold chests.

A stockpile, or an excess, builds up over time.

i hope they won’t ninja-style but if they do im ready bi*****. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And here all our dastardly plans to foil your stockpiling have gone to waste. Our official cover story is that our dates for the guardians unfortunately did not get updated as intended due to the delays. Obviously they can’t be acquired yet as they only drop from Guild Chests, but we will notify people when the update is approaching.

7 Likes