The Future of Gems of War on PS4/Xbox

That’s a really good point about Darkfall. I seldom see that trait, so it never occurred to me, but putting SD first with a couple purple generators plus skull spammers would quickly become deadly. I like to find a way to boost attack with skull spammers and that is a really excellent combo you came up with.

I think exploders are better when you need a variety of mana colours. Talia’s team is all about purple, so it doesn’t fit as well there.

It’s also literally copying Original Blue by having a dual-colour convertor to a third colour with the converted colour paired off with the three remaining colours.

Green/Blue → PURPLE
PURPLE/Red
PURPLE/Yellow
PURPLE/Brown

Then you try and use the appropriate Link (Magic) 2+ times so you can make your Banner correspond with your convertor while finding synergy.

1 Like

This team will also get better when the summoned get traits

Lots of teams will, I have a couple ideas for a summoner team I hope are viable.

Same here, i want to see what grosh nak team will do

Drake rider ***
Dark song***
Summoner ***
Gar’nok ***

I like Cyclops with Gar’Nok. A few casts by Gar’Nok and Cyclops one-hits everything.

Look nice but already got summoner and gar nok using red That would make 3 with cyclop

Have I shared my favorite summoner team with you?

Black Beast
Hero with Deepstone
Sacrificial Priest
Summoner

The fun part of this team is that he hero is THERE TO DIE. Use the Knight class with +2 Armor per turn just for silly giggles. Eat hero ASAP with Black Beast, summon ghouls, burst them, or eat them.

I’ve also run this team with Aziris instead of Sac Priest.

2 Likes

Very nice but we dont have sacrifical priest on console yet :slight_smile:

Use Carnex instead as a healing battery. Devour him, nothing happens to him and Black Beast still heals to full and creates Skulls.

This is on pc right?

Yeah, because of the Impervious buff. @Mr.Strange plays PC version.

I also want to try

gorghota ***
Dokkafair***
Giant spider***
Webspinner***

Since I just watched Tacet’s video on “terrible” legendary traits… I had a brainstorm!

Sac. Priest & Gar’Nok! Playing the team now… using:

Winter Knight
Alchemist
Sac. Priest
Gar’Nok

Red/Yellow banner.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to try this… Now your not gow dev anymore maybe you can tell us when sac priest will be release? :slight_smile:

Nope. He can’t. We know where he lives :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Ha - just played that team - that’s fun! @Mr.Strange

1 Like

Oh well i had to try :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll preface this by saying that this convo is really long and I was late to the game so there’s no way I’m going to read through all of this… But I still have a question/concern that I hope wasn’t answered already.

Now that we are working towards being on the same boat development wise… And when that goal is cOmpleted… Will PC / Mobile updates be farther apart than were used to? Doesn’t it take longer to get patches to consoles? Also doesn’t it cost money to do so? I thought the plan recently was that we were getting smaller updates more frequently… Was that changed now due to this or what?

I’m just hoping that PC/Mobile won’t be held back because of consoles. Not that it’s the console players fault or anything… But it’s a little lame to limit PC/Mobile just because consoles time frames are longer. I’m just hoping that’s not the case (even though it probably is). Consoles annoy me :stuck_out_tongue: (mostly because of the people who make them and their practices/systems)

It does seem like PC and console will have to have their troop line ups planned about 3 months in advance. Which means no more PC spoilers…I dont think it is feasible though and console will temporarily fall behind pretty regularly.

Nothing concrete has been said as far as I know. I did ask about staying synchronised and was told the plan is to catch up and stay that way…

1 Like