The face behind the Mask/Avatar... Who are we talking to?

I wore glasses for 4 years, but I feel asleep with them on way to often and broke them twice that way. The third pair I broke when I was taking them off and tried to put them on a shelf. I was drunk so I missed the shelf and dropped them on the floor. So I passed to wearing contact lenses since.

4 Likes

That’s funny… I switched to glasses after having the same problems with contacts! :wink:

I’m wearing soft lenses so I sleep with them regularly :slight_smile:

Well I never had that problem in 6-7 years I’m using them. They get stuck bellow my eyelid sometimes but that’s only when I rub my eyes, never during sleep.

For my real life face, I refer to my avatar.

Haha :stuck_out_tongue:

My fiancé doesn’t like his pictures on the internet so I always crop him out :wink: but my best Pictures are with him.

Thanks!

I’d prefer to use a woman as my avatar, but I find the choices for women extremely limited and limiting. “Hi, look at my breasts” just isn’t something I’m comfortable going around saying. IRL I’m pretty gender-neutral, and the female avatars aren’t that; the male ones are more so, although I’ve also avoided armor that exposes that ridiculous arm.

In general about the avatars, I find it pretty weird that they have fur on their face, but human arms and fingernails… but whatever.

You did ask :wink:

Lee.T … My Brother …Blazing Dragons Guild Member… Hey Lee, got you bro… lol

Happy Halloween Everyone!!! My Kids a few years back… maybe 2 years. :slight_smile:

What’s up with all the feedback @TaliaParks ? He does what he wants! Your cool to me man. It’s your choice.

Thank you so much everyone! Would love to see even more people come out of their blanket. :wink:

I love and care about all of you! I don’t care what Avatar you chose! :blush:

@Tacet @Eika @HKdirewolf @Sirrian @Nimhain @theDrew @DonBoba @Robert @Saluki

My carved pumpkin pictures. :grinning:

Have a wonderful Halloween everyone! That pumpkin would make a good troop card! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks and to you too. Also nice pumpkin carving skills! :smiley:

1 Like

@Annaerith @Macawi @Lyya @Shimrra @ogunther @psydotogist @KAYA43V3R @RiverSong @SirCookie

I could not tag you to join the Halloween post in the first one but come now and join the fun. :slight_smile:
Yes, I love and care for my friends. You are the best!

@Virginia1984

no love for @efh313???

:cry:

4 Likes

I forgot… I’m sorry. It won’t let me tag no more than 10… forgive me? :sob:
All of you… that means you too so cheer up my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@efh313 is feeling much better now! :wink:

1 Like

Happy Halloween! :smiley:

1 Like

Though you forgot to include the word “Deadly” before each of these animals (and any other member of the Aussie fauna, to be fair)

2 Likes

The face behind my avitar :+1::smile:

12 Likes

If it is your avitar I guess !

Meet my mom, sorry will give updated picture of her later. New computer so haven’t been able to transfer these family pictures over to her new computer yet. I hope I can get my computer soon. Nancy @ Blazing Dragons.

Mom is holding Baby Thomas in 2008, Thomas is 8 years old now! They grow up so fast.

@SirCookie this is Nancy and we will never forget Twilight Avengers.!

@Macawi this is Nancy from this game

3 Likes

If dogs are allowed then, CATS ARE TOO! Meow!!! Meet my Oreo!
She is so big and beautiful now… AKA One Big & Fluffy Kitty! She is over a year now.
updated pictures coming later on. Just have to show her off! :smile_cat: Meow @HKdirewolf

2 Likes