[CLOSED] The Elders Recruitment Thread

KunzLV, would like to join. Have golden cookies (all kingdoms at 10 lvl)… :slight_smile:

Invite sent - be sure to drop in to guild chat and say hi!

hello level requirement ?

We have no level requirement. We offer a “Kingdom Week” every other week. During this week mins are suspended so people can work on leveling their kingdoms.

Hi…

Can i join your guild? I play on Android and hitting lvl 100.

My invite code is SCANTRAX

hope 2 see you soon

Grtzz

Invite sent. Welcome Scantrax!

Hello,

Really like the sound of your guild and while a new player I’m quite active.
Can definitely make your minimums and hope there’s a space in your growing family for a me :slight_smile:

Invite code is SMEDBERG and i hope to hear from you.

Invite sent. Be sure to check in at Guild Chat. Notices are posted at top.

We are now a top 1000 guild. Not bad for a guild only 6 weeks old. Thank you and congratulations to all our members.

Three spaces currently available.

1 Like

Your guild sounds what I’m looking for. I’m currently lvl 175. My invite code is
VTACH_1

1 Like

Invite sent. Please check in on Guild Chat. Welcome Vtach!

Rank 965 in 36 days. Pretty awesome if you ask me. 2 slots left. Are you next?

Finally a guild with i nice casual but not too casual minimum demand. I would very much like to join.

I’m level 507 with all kingdoms maxed, and usually contribute 2-300k gold 100ish trophies, and around 700 seals. But I might struggle to meet the seals-demands the first week, because I’ve already contributed a lot to my current guild this week.

Let me know if I’m welcome, then I will leave my current guild.
Invitekode: ISKREM

Edit:
I also have a buddy who would like to join, he would have no problems with the requirements. He will also leave guild if he is welcome here.
Invitecode: AYYYY

@Iskrem PM sent.

We are now rank 932 and Elite 3. What an awesome guild we have.

1 Like

We have one slot available. Come join the fun.

Completed 3 statues last two weeks and are rank 687 last I checked.

If interested, post here or send myself or Baldred a PM.

Thank you
EE

Hey, new player looking for an active guild with people to talk with along the way. Been playing a couple days now and have already dropped some $ so I expect to be playing a while. I loved the original Puzzle quest on both pc and phone so this game has me hooked. I am active and will be more so as I work my way up. If you want someone who is involved and will grow with the guild and help with quests etc I am your man. Ironjaw_1

Hey Ironjaw, you sound like a great fit for The Elders. I’ve sent an invite, be sure to introduce yourself in guild chat, we’re a pretty easygoing guild.n

Thanks for having me, enjoying my time so far. Looking forward to working our way to the top!

1 Like