[CLOSED] The Elders Recruitment Thread

I would like to join Elders.

I just started yesterday on PC but I have been playing for almost a month on console. I prefer the PC flavour of GoW so my Gems time will be spent on PC now.

Last week on console I reached 1500 seals, donated 200K gold and won 100+ trophies. Of course, I will need to level some on PC before I can donate that much gold but the seals and trophies will be the same.

My invite code is KERSHAW

Thanks for reading and I hope we can be guildmates.

1 Like

I did the same thing @Kershaw . I started out playing on console and realized that I enjoyed the game. Decided for the ease of playing (my phone is available when the wife wants to watch TV, unlike the console) that I should switch over to PC/mobile and start a new collection there.

Welcome to the guild!

A declaration has been made.

We are looking for more members to bolster our ranks to aid us in battle against the gems in the lands of Krystara. Young or old, new or veteran, you’ll be welcome in The Elders. Check out the first post to see requirements and minimums.

I look forward to seeing you in the battles to come.

EternalElder

2 Likes

I thought the title might be confusing to newer players and edited it to show we have 12 slots open. So you can you bring a friend if you like. Couples and families are welcome also.

Edit: We have 13 slots open. We’re still looking for members that would like to help us grow.

2 Likes

This is a great guild to get into!

@EternalElder busted his rear last week and donated over a million gold and won over 1000 trophies. Thanks to that, the guild is off to a flying start!

I couldn’t be more pleased to be a part of this, and you should join too!

1 Like

sniff “no I’m not cryin’, I just got something in my eye” sniff :cry:

@Zippity I’m glad you’re pleased to be a part of our family.

I’m actually surprised to see so few possible recruits. If you need a home, we’re still looking for brothers, sisters and long lost cousins.

1 Like

Hello.
I will be happy to join your guild.
Invite code: KANNON 3

My lvl is 160 and I grow fast.
I do 1k seals every week and 1.5k time to time.

@Kannon Invite sent. Be sure to check Guild Notice.

We have 17 more slots available. Bring friends, we have room for you.

We’re still looking for more members to help us grow. Together we can achieve great things.

2nd week in and we’re already to Diamond II. We’ve went from rank 21,000 +/- to 4,400 +/- with just 11 members. Imagine what we can reach with your help.

Post here or drop me a PM.

Thanks
EternalElder

Hello
I’ve been playing GOW for about 3 weeks, have over half kingdoms maxed and have formed my own guild consisting of just me and my partner. We are both interested in joining your guild.

Whilst levelling kingdoms we still each donate 100K+ to the guild, complete all seals and easily pass 100 trophies. If everything is OK for us to join, let me know and I’ll disband my guild and post our invite codes.

1 Like

Please welcome our 3 new members. kruegerbait, ponski and Vasterbron.

We just hit Diamond 1 and broke into the 3000 ranks. :fireworks: :sunglasses:

We have 16 more slots available.

Edit: We just hit CHALLENGER!!! Great Job guild mates!!!:tada:

I have updated the first post to include what we offer. These will get better as our guild grows and with time.

In 2 weeks time The Elders have went from the bottom to obtain Champion I. We are now in the mid 3000 rank and I suspect we’ll improve that greatly before next weeks end.

Are you active? Do you want to achieve great things? Then post here or shoot me a PM and you’ll be welcomed to our family.

Thanks
EternalElder

@EternalElder If You have some free slots i would like to join. Lv 230+ can do about 200-300k gold 1500 seals. Invite code: THEGREENONE

Invite sent. Welcome.

If you are interested, there are 5 of us looking for a guild:

Me, my wife, my daughter. We do minimums easily every week…sometime my daughter gets busy and may skip a week, need that to be forgivable. My wife and I cap seals weekly and do like 3-500k each per week on gold. (Levels 296, 232, 130 - all magic kingdoms leveled, most 5starred).

Friend and his wife. They can meet the requirements. (Levels 191, 109)

We have a current guild and do the first ~6ish tasks in each weekly, barely hit 10k (and not always) - so are hoping you can reliably provide at least better than that (with our contributions added). I also have a second account that I do the 1900 pvp on weekly to contribute gold/seals (And will sometimes hit 1500 seals on it if it pushes us to a new tier that week that we need for seal chests - this week it did 170k gold and 600 seals) that I can put in the guild, or not - up to you really. It will always do your minimums. My wife also has a second account that she uses less than me. Neither of us are particularly attached to these accounts, so if you don’t want them, that’s fine.

Let me know, would obviously like to switch before the new week starts if we do.

[Edit: my wife said she’d rather not have to do the second account thing anymore. I am fine either way on my second still, and am furthermore fine having it in for now and you kicking it later if you need the slot for another real person.]

1 Like

@VinKelsier I’ve sent you a PM.

Welcome, Mike, Pixlie, Ellaria, Travis and Superkelley!!!

1 Like

Wow! What a large group of people!

Welcome all! Can’t wait to talk to you all within the chat.

We have 10 slots open. We’re moving up the ranks pretty quick and our statues are hitting 7/12. With more members we can start completing a statue or maybe even two.

Thanks for your interest.

We just hit Champion 2 and are well on our way to Champion 3. Get in while the gettins good.

2 Likes

We hit 20k seals and are about to reach Champion 4.

I would like to thank my awesome guild mates for making this possible. We have room for you as well. Come join our fun. Help us grow and we’ll help you any way we can.

Edit: we have 9 slots available.

2 Likes

I would like to announce that Baldred has accepted the position of 2nd. He will be joining me in actively recruiting for our guild.