The Bogstein Strangler

Four Empowered Scale Guards was mildly evil already: high chance of knocking down at least one troop with their opening shots: irritating and cheesy as hell.

This week’s extra stats just make it worse… I find myself hoping not too many jump on that annoyance band-wagon…

1 Like

Snakes. Why’d it have to be snakes?

2 Likes

I’m going to lower that final target to 200 (from 300) and scale down the other numbers accordingly, because I think that’s a reasonable request.

20 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks!

Do you think at some stage in the future there will be more targets (like the leader board) the are virtually unachievable for most players but give the “elite” players something to shoot for?
I REALLY appreciate that the dev’s listen to the community, make changes and so forth - however I do wonder from time to time if there might be a place for the rare “unachievable” target for the few
Full disclosure: I am not one of the few
I just wonder if always being “reasonable” is appropriate or if there should be an “insane” level of difficulty for those who seek it (it’s not like you take anything away from everyone else, just put something out on the horizon for those seeking a white whale) - or another way of putting it - ever increasing stretch goals that only a few are would be able to achieve at this stage of the games development

Sirrian, would it be safe to say that the relative “value” of Entangle is still being evaluated? I’m looking at the troops and reading between the lines, it looks like a “safe” first step into expanding the Entangle aspect… am I way off base?

Also… is there an upcoming change anticipated for Skull damage delivered by an Entangled troop?

2 Likes

Thanks Sirrian.

If you decide to add Challenge back into the mix, that would be awesome.

1 Like

If it were based on skill, or really anything other than playing time, then sure.

As it is now, the game is super easy and at least some of the top players have confirmed they share their accounts with other people to maximize playing time.

1 Like

I for one have for the most part finished to 5 of the 6 levels each week. There have been at last 5 I have done all 6. But I also make the most of it by doing soul farming with that work.

I’m not an elite player. I’m actually mid level, mid range, mid everything (even mid in my guild in contributions)…

Other than three being totally wacked out (This week’s especially) the others have been pretty good - just takes time

Yes - I agree with both of you @Taisiakat and @htismaqe about it being “time based” rather than “skill based” in general
So given we agree on this assumption:
Should there be more achievements/rewards for more?
e.g. High Tiers for PVP (e.g. small amount of glory/gems for every 1000 points past 1900 for example)
When you are leveling kingdoms for gold, they work on an ever increasing scale/cost for the next level, same type of thing could apply here.
Perhaps some small additional reward if your guild did actually get 45k seals
A level 7,8,9 for weekly events on an ever increasing scale
The additional reward can actually be fairly small, its the pride in achieving the challenge that appeals to some and its one element (other than the leader board) that the game is lacking.
Overall my point is that by making all the tasks/events/goals achievable by everyone, you do miss the chance for some people to “overachieve”
Once again, this is not for me personally, but sometimes even I am left going, done PVP, done Event, done Seals, done Guild requirements… so stockpile for next week or ???
Be great to have an option or two for something to work towards

The first thing that came to my mind when I see these two new plant alike troops was…

How I wish Green Seer had the trait, Nature Link. I think the Devs should take away her 3rd trait(imune to silence) and give her a Nature Link.

She would be a little better generally in teams with green troops.

2 Likes

Yup can confirm the Snots target numbers have been (Mist Of) Scaled down…

(and I think I beat @sirrian to the pun)

2 Likes

So you’re saying the initial requirements Mist the mark?

3 Likes

Genius…

(10 char)

1 Like