The_ai is cheating!

Ya know what? Im glad you’re here @the_ai. I habe a favor to ask ya and its kinda a big one…

If at all possible, can you please give me a challenge from time to time? I mean for petes sake you are easier than kelly bundy…

2 Likes

:joy: love it!

Bruh you saying everything I’m thinking.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t expect much. @the_ai is more predictable than @discobot.

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

@discobot fortune: Does @the_ai have any surprises for @Vangor?

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

1 Like

@discobot fortune do you know how the new GW version point calculation will work?

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

Yeah… Im expecting a 25 hour stream of vulgar pm to start any minute now…

1 Like

@discobot fortune: so can you tell us how it gonna work?

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

@discobot fortune ok one last question, doe’s the AI cheat for real?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

7 Likes

Thank you soooooo much @Rickygervais! This just made me laugh harder than anything has all day lololololololol

1 Like

Uh, sounds like the AI on mobile is very different than on PS4. I never get vulgar PM’s no matter how much I win. Maybe the Unity update will clear that up for you.

2 Likes

The ai doesnt pm me… All the haters do but what can i say? Haters gon hate baby but dont hate the playa hate the game… The story is made to be sold not to be told

1 Like

Now that @the_ai is a real account, is this a callout thread? Or are you grandfathered out of that rule? Some serious questions here…

1 Like

Definitely grandfathered in… I hate to sound like my 4yo granddaughter but I wuz here first

3 Likes

NSFW ‘The Interview’
They hate us cause they ain’t us

1 Like

Do I need to cite community guidelines? I will. I wrote them and I think they’re the perfect blend of sassy and informative.

2 Likes