The_ai is cheating!

I JUST LOST 5 BATTLES IN A ROW BECAUSE MY GEM CONVERTERS MISSED EVERY TIME I CAST THEM!!! THE BOARD HOWEVER WAS SET UP FOR THE AI PERFECTLY!!! SO THE AI CHEATS! AND IT KICKED MY DOG!

nevermind the fact that prior to my 5 consecutive losses i had 30 consecutive wins (several on my first turn) because my converters hit every time😎

BUT 5 LOSSES IN A ROW MEANS CHEATING AI!!!

18 Likes

zOMG, I KNOW RIGHT?

The other day, the AI matched 3 gems, and a gem dropped from outside screen to make another 4 match to give it an extra turn, THIS MUST STOP, THIS IS CHEATING.

3 Likes

We’re glad you’re finally coming around to our side!

3 Likes

Also, 1 time, the poison didn’t hurt the AIs Troop for 3 turns.
I threw my tablet at the wall, and I think the devs should buy me a new one.

7 Likes

This is too childish.

6 Likes

Kerberos devoured me 11/20 times and the AI had a few lucky cascades today. I ended up losing a game. This is undeniable proof that the AI is rigged and this is unacceptable in a match-3 game. Please fix the AI cheating and give me my win back.

2 Likes

This made me laugh, @Vangor. Thank you! :rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

What would make you say such a thing?

1 Like

You recently posted about people not liking you. Well, this is pretty much why.

12 Likes

I just lost a Guild Wars match because I was unable to prevent the AI from casting Death’s spell, which killed 3 of my troops in the first 2 turns. THE AI MUST BE CHEATING!!! I SHOULD NOT LOSE ANY BATTLES!!! :wink:

2 Likes

I will kindly ask that we refrain from such negativity on my serious thread

5 Likes

1 Like

I thought previous post you said you were leaving GOW forum and not posting again ?

4 Likes

Well, he changed his mind, must be allowed? ;):relaxed:

1 Like

I hope all of you that are in that group are very young.

Lovely to see how you and several others took @vangor’s joke. It was such a stinger. :smiley:

1 Like

Younger? Heh… Im a grandpa lol

1 Like

and I am turning 87 in December.

Hahahaha i remember ww1… I was too old to fight tho

2 Likes

I am young. From a certain point of view.